The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Low FPS. Any tips?

labambao
labambao
✭✭✭✭
Hello there. As you see in title i have some problems with FPS.
I try all i find in google and forum, and nothing help.
So thats why i decide to make this thread.
I have about 40-50 fps in world (craglorn, rawlkha etc). 30-40 in empty cyro and bg. 25-30 in cyro fights and IC. It may drop below 20 sometimes makes game totally unplayable.
Last time i have some 30 fps at bergama, alikr. My friend with same settings and addons have 90-100 there, but he have worse pc than mine.
I try run game without addons, it gives me 5 fps more. Five, its rookie number.
I have minimum background apps (only discord and windows services). I havent any viruses, miners etc.
So i ask you for help.

Here is my RIG
ydwb3du12u5w.png

My dxdiag and usersettings in attached files.
Here is my ingame settings
i8bmsh7njgy8.png
vsuhwau1dnpl.png

Thank you for your help, guys! I hope someone can advice me how to improve fps to playable (50-60) in pvp.
Edited by labambao on September 15, 2018 3:10PM
  • aeowulf
    aeowulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    leave task manager running next time you play - it will show you the relative load of most components in your system.

look for any that are running 100% - if one is, then that's your bottleneck. Otherwise it's not your system that's causing the issues, maybe internet (other people streaming in your house?)
    Edited by aeowulf on September 16, 2018 1:20PM
  • labambao
    labambao
    ✭✭✭✭
    aeowulf wrote: »
    leave task manager running next time you play - it will show you the relative load of most components in your system.

look for any that are running 100% - if one is, then that's your bottleneck. Otherwise it's not your system that's causing the issues, maybe internet (other people streaming in your house?)

yeah, i do it - eso is most loaded process there, about 40%. and about 35% free.
    no, nobody streaming here