The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Furnishing items disappearing after trading them to another player

Ir0nB34r
Ir0nB34r
✭✭✭
This has happened to a couple of people within my group/guild.

I got a furnishing item drop from Scalecaller, I forgot exactly what the furnishing item was called but it was a group of very large mushrooms. Anyway, I placed it in my house, didn't think it fit there and a friend of mine asked if they could have it for their house. I agreed and traded it over to them. They teleported to their house and tried to place it. However, they could not find it in their inventory at all. They couldn't find it in the furnishing menu nor could they find it in their actual player inventory.

This also happened with another player too. But we all thought that particular player was either lying or just didn't know how to do it. But since it happened a second time, we know its an actually glitch. Both items were from the same dungeon and they were both giant mushrooms.
[XBOX][NA]
Breton | Sorcerer | Damage Dealer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
Breton | Warden | Healer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
Argonian | Dragon Knight | Tank - Build Info (Coming Soon)
(Retired)Breton | Sorcerer | Tank - Build Info (<< Link to Google Docs Page)
"If you are quitting, can I have your stuff??"
  • Ir0nB34r
    Ir0nB34r
    ✭✭✭
    Also would like to note that I put in a customer service ticket last night within the game, but due to a character limit I was not able to describe it completely.
    [XBOX][NA]
    Breton | Sorcerer | Damage Dealer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
    Breton | Warden | Healer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
    Argonian | Dragon Knight | Tank - Build Info (Coming Soon)
    (Retired)Breton | Sorcerer | Tank - Build Info (<< Link to Google Docs Page)
    "If you are quitting, can I have your stuff??"
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Ir0nB34r

Our support team has responded in ticket #180914-000069 regarding the missing item.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post