The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Missing Summerset Nose Ring

Lygatto
Lygatto
✭✭
Hi there!

I've been playing around with the crown store items in the PTS in order to spruce up a design for a Redguard character that I'm thinking to make in the live server, one aspect of this being accessories. I thought to try piercings on her but couldn't find any that suited her as well as I hoped-- But then I remembered a nose ring I had seen in the Summerset Cinematic Intro months before, and I thought I would give that a try. Try as I might, however, I couldn't find it, and searches on ESO-Fashion and google yielded no results.

Could anyone tell me whether the nose ring in the two screen caps below has been released or not?

gs2QlL7.png

T3GhYLe.png

The closest I've been able to find are the "Topaz Nose and Ear Rings," though it has ear rings attached (while the one above seems to lack them) and features a single simple ring rather than the two stylized ones in the pictures above.

s89rJmL.png?1

Any information would be greatly appreciated, and in the case that they haven't been released... Why you holdin' out on us, ZOS? Give us some more of those lovely piercings. :<
Edited by Lygatto on September 14, 2018 5:39AM

Best Answer

• SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not released. They've never released a nose ring that didn't also come with earrings. :/
    Answer ✓
  • Lygatto
    Lygatto
    ✭✭
    I had hoped that wasn't the case, but thank you for the answer. :')

More piercings would be fantastic, the selection is quite lacking as it is. I hope this one will make its way into the game eventually!