The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

If anyone bought the new costumes, please post pictures here of what they look like dyed!

weedgenius
weedgenius
✭✭✭✭✭
Thank you for your service, you brave soul. :smile:
PS4 NA
Better Homes & Gardens
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just saw that MMO Fashion already has one example up for each costume, check them out if you're curious:

Forge-Wife’s Impervious Frock

Vengeance Day Dress

Would love to see some more!
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was trying it on several chars that prefer certain colours and took a few screenshots:

A few nitpicks:
    - The shoes on the Vengeance Day Dress do NOT dye. Which doesn't matter when using darker colours, but becomes an eyesore when you want a white dress.
    - The middle slot of the Vengeance Day Dress dyes... poorly. It stays pretty light, even when using the darkest colours. And it takes golds especially pretty poorly. I tried using transliminal purple, but even that one doesn't come out as well as on the male counterpart costumes.
    - The first slot of the Forge-Wife's Impervious Frock doesn't dye as well as I'd like to see.
    - The second slot dyes way too shiny.

Black & White

eR3GWv9.jpg
    K2raEqD.jpg

Red & Black

3NEjiHl.jpg
    2L8qwG3.jpg
    mqcfrF6.jpg
    6a1NFEF.jpg

Green & Brown

VbBwKg4.jpg
    VBbeJua.jpg
    8PdqX9e.jpg

Blue, White & Gold?

QJn32SX.jpg
    nWV2401.jpg
    U8uFZBl.jpg

Purple & Black (with some translum)
    qUz134j.jpg
    zVRMfte.jpg
    SQboIlU.jpg

• DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And not a smidge of skin was shown... Feel like i'm at bible study all over again..

No sale sorry.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DanteYoda wrote: »
    And not a smidge of skin was shown... Feel like i'm at bible study all over again..

No sale sorry.

You have been to Wrothgar, right? Half the country is wilderness, half the country is ice and snow and mountains.

The tropics, Wrothgar is not.
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An interesting neckline would have been nice. Showing some skin has the added function of giving aesthetic form to an outfit. Good to know it shows off shiny dyes, though, the Buoyant Gentility outfit is pretty but colours are a bit drab on it.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it weren’t for the 70s shoulders I would have snatch these up.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DanteYoda wrote: »

No sale sorry.

You have been to Wrothgar, right? Half the country is wilderness, half the country is ice and snow and mountains.

The tropics, Wrothgar is not.

They are orcs cold doesn't faze them..
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oof. I'm gonna have to buy these just so ZOS knows that not everything has to show skin in order to sell.

And before you call me a prude, I'm not saying that outfits can't show skin. I'm just saying that it's good to have both modest and revealing outfits, and it seems like there's been a trend towards revealing lately.

(Edit: To be fair, I'm pretty sure we've had more modest outfits in the last year than we had in the year before that, so kudos for that.)
    Edited by opaj on September 18, 2018 3:13PM
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll forgive the lack of skin, because of the more important lack of hip adornment.