The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Hircine's Hellions is recruiting! Join to make the pack strong!

megasurge93
megasurge93
✭✭✭
We're a newly reconstructed guild from a couple of other guilds and are looking to build membership. We're laid back, respectful and fun. Events are currently light, but with membership growth, we're hoping to have regular PvP as a roaming werewolf pack (EP & AD only), Fishing, Trials and other fun group events. We're mostly family friendly with a lean toward adult but try to keep things down to PG-13 usually (my son plays at times too). There are no guild fees and I don't plan on having any. We do not have a trader but ideally at some point we might try to get one, though not a high priority right now. Most of our members are also employed or otherwise have real life obligations, so this is a perfect guild for others with likewise scenarios. A little about me: I've played ESO since a little after the beginning of the game, have 9 trait master crafter and enjoy helping new players to come enjoy the game. I also am a Dungeon Master for a Pen & Paper campaign, so I can sometimes be a bit eccentric (oh, and RP'ers are welcome too, though not everyone in the guild will RP necessarily). Message me here or on PSN chat if you'd like an invite.
"Illusion is the first of all pleasures." ~Oscar Wilde