The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Repeated call for Hollowjack Mount Polymorph to be a toggle

SickleCider
SickleCider
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
6c78fcca946e3e673397d36a0ea8bb76.jpg

If the polymorph is a permanent effect of the mount, I will get perhaps one, play with it through October, then stuff it away. If it's something you can turn off, I will absolutely buy multiple crate packs in order to acquire multiple mounts, and I'll use them throughout the year. If you agree, please let ZOS know!
✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah if the rider is there permanently i'm honestly not that interested in these.. Not saying what they are doesn't look cool and all but the headless horseman ruins the mounts after the event for me.
    Edited by DanteYoda on September 13, 2018 1:42AM
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It won't be long until we find out exactly how ZOS implemented it, but I'll be happy with whatever they chose.

There are little horror scenes peppered all throughout the game so it's hard to peg anything as strictly Halloween. It's a fantasy game with lore approved on several levels so if I want to be a Hollowjack Rider with my Hollowjack Netch in tow in the middle of real-world May, I can because that's undoubtedly already been internally debated.
    signing off
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it looks cool hopefully it's a permanent polymorph you get to use in any situation
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The line "Head removal not supported while you have a Polymorph equipped" that's included in the description for all of the Hollowjack mounts gives me the impression that the appearance will still match your normal look, but without your head and holding a Pumpkin (Or Radiant Apex variant item).
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Acrolas Oh, I'm not worried about the lore! And I firmly believe every day is Halloween. I just really would like to have my head returned to me sometime. lol A month is long enough to have lost your head, I think!

@B0SSzombie Oh, I hope that's the case. I'd still want to have my head back at some point, but that does sound fun.
    Edited by SickleCider on September 13, 2018 4:32AM
  • Stravokov
    Stravokov
    ✭✭✭✭
    too bad...

ive been waiting for a shadowmere style horse in the store, and im not happy with having to be "headless" holding a pumpkin.

guess they wont get mah money.
  • RGvolterra
    RGvolterra
    ✭✭✭
    I really loved each of the mounts however I won’t buy a single crate nor spend gems on a mount that by riding it I’d be loosing my character’s head. It should be a feature activated such as the hats activation. ZOS would you pls set an activation button for the rider to have the head out as I don’t believe people will fancy riding those mounts the whole year round without their characters head.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks cool, but I don't feel the need to have more than one of those mounts because of how little I would use it in the game.

I really, really wanted that awesome-looking wolf mount on its own without the headless polymorph attached. The armor on it looks incredible.
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pick a different mount
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, they're out. Can anyone confirm for me that there's no way to hide the polymorph effect? It seemed that way.
  • Shinshadow
    Shinshadow
    ✭✭✭✭
    I REALLY wanted to get the radiant apex horse, but that headless polymorph killed it for me as well. PLEASE make the headless feature a polymorph. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So it's not a toggle? Okay, I won't be buying any crates. Thank you.