Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Status bars will not disapear

Davor
Davor
✭✭✭✭✭
On all my characters except one, the health, magicka and stamina bars disappear but my character that is at the top, the status bars will not go away. I have checked my settings and they seem to be all the same on all the characters. Not sure what I am missing. I do have the Srendarr mod. Not sure if that makes a difference or not.

Any thing else can try?
Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davor wrote: »
    On all my characters except one, the health, magicka and stamina bars disappear but my character that is at the top, the status bars will not go away. I have checked my settings and they seem to be all the same on all the characters. Not sure what I am missing. I do have the Srendarr mod. Not sure if that makes a difference or not.

Any thing else can try?

Have you tried disabling add-ons (including Srendarr) and then adding add-ons back one by one (least likely add-ons first)?

Should narrow down which add-on it is ... if you suspect Srendarr that would be the last one to activate.
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reply. Yes I have tried disabling the ad on. It was just that add on, I will go try the other ones and see what happens.

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its also an setting to show it all the time, check that it has not been toggled.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    its also an setting to show it all the time, check that it has not been toggled.

It was the first thing I did. I can turn it off, and they go off, but when I put it back to middle setting (forget the name, only comes on when it's been used up) it stays on as if I picked the "always on" option. Again only for the top character.

Back to turning off all mods and see what happens.