The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 Na - Question about FPS/Latency/Community

budedey23
budedey23
Soul Shriven
I've been thinking of playing ESO again but with the PS4 this time but I'm not quite sure yet whether to buy or not due to the couple of questions in my mind. I did my research but still not quite sure.

I'll be playing on a regular PS4 and I was wondering about the FPS on Cyrodiil. Can a regular PS4 handle zerg battles? I love ESO's PvP and tend spend a lot of time in it. Also how about the lag? I used to play between 250 - 300 ms while on PC. I'm playing from SEA btw. Should I expect the same latency on PS4 or is it going to be worse? Any feedback from those playing in asia regarding this matter would be appreciated.

My last question would be how is the community/players on PS4? Is it healthy? I wouldn't want to play just to find out that there aren't many players around.

Thank you for taking your time to read my post. Your feedback/answers would be deeply appreciated. Have a great day!