The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pit Daemons/fire drakes/Storm lords question.

Skullstachio
Skullstachio
✭✭✭✭✭
Will these particular outfit styles ever be sold in the crown store? (my guess is they may not) because if there are players (such as myself who has literally “Never” played battlegrounds for obvious reasons) who have never played battlegrounds, they could be missing out on something awesome and quite good looking. if no, then at least make the outfit style tradeable through particularly marked rune boxes.
I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They are awesome and quite good looking I can confirm :) I'm a pve'er myself, but took me less than a week to get those. Just learn the rules of the battlegrounds and play your best, and you will get tons of wins and motifs. It's good rewards for a 15 min battle.
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • commdt
    commdt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alpha-Lupi wrote: »
    Will these particular outfit styles ever be sold in the crown store? (my guess is they may not) because if there are players (such as myself who has literally “Never” played battlegrounds for obvious reasons) who have never played battlegrounds, they could be missing out on something awesome and quite good looking. if no, then at least make the outfit style tradeable through particularly marked rune boxes.

Just play it. I dont see any reason not to. It is free now

You dont lose anything, you even dont have to be good in PvP, just play a map and be useful
    Rawr
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had never tried PVP until the Midyear Mayhem PVP event in 2017 and I never tried again because of poor connection issues during the event, I soured to PVP altogether until This year's Midyear Mayhem. I tried BGs for the first time and LOVE them now. I am terrible but they are still fun.
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never pvp but it's easier playing bg than cyro
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honnestly, everyone shouldnt be able to have everything. I'm unsure why people feel this way.

Would buying Dungeon DLC Skins be OK in your book? As thats what you are asking. and the BG motifs etc are way eaiser to get.

Just try some BG, with your MMR if you have a team you will do well.

Edit: to add to this when I see something in game i like, I just work on how i'm going to get it. Or ignore it. The biggest example I can give is Emperor costume. I first saw it in Dec 15, at the end of the main quest. I wanted it bad, found out it was the same as Emp and realised it would be a long shot to ever get it. it took just over 2 years to do it, and felt good. If I had just bought it the same day either gold or crowns it would have been such a nothing.
    Edited by Beardimus on September 10, 2018 12:19PM
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders