The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Battlegrounds random "Flag Games" queue seems weirdly rigged towards "Capture the Relic"

weedgenius
weedgenius
✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone else experience this with Flag Games or either of the other two modes? I love Chaosball, so I queue for "Flag Games" a lot. Although the odds of getting Chaosball or Capture the Relic should be evenly split (right?), I can say without a doubt -- in my personal experience -- Capture the Relic shows up wayyyy more often. Tonight I queued seven times and ONCE was placed in a Chaosball game. That means for me, tonight, 14% of the time it was a Chaosball match when it should be closer to 50% considering there are only two modes and no one is able to pre-select. Also, every time I was loaded in early and waiting for other players, so it's not like I just so happened to keep getting dropped in to in-progress CTRs.

Ok... as I typed that all up I realized this is probably just RNG playing an awful trick on me, right? I dunno. I like Chaosball a lot but Capture the Relic is actually the bane of my existence at this point.
PS4 NA
Better Homes & Gardens