Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thoughts on Argonian StamSorc for Werewolf?

Finedaible
Finedaible
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I've been thinking of combining Argonian racial passives with Sorcerer passives in the attempt to create a durable (and hopefully viable) WW build for both PvE and PvP. The only drawbacks i can think of are not having access to Redguard's stamina restore or other races' stamina bonuses, but I'm hoping Argonian Resourceful passive could make up for this. The reason i'm thinking of stamina sorc is only because werewolf benefits from stamina investment.

My question is, is this a feasible setup? I've got less experience in pvp, than i do in PvE, so i was hoping for some advice. Also, does Argonian immunity to poisoned/diseased apply to stuff like poison injection? I'm not sure how that passive works in pvp exactly. Thanks for any input you can provide.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is a great setup for pvp sorc. In pve it isn't the "best" set up but you will still pull 40k in werewolf with the right sets.

What I run.

PVP
    -2 Skoria or Kena
    -5 Clever Alchemist Body
    -5 Savage Werewolf Weapons/Jewels infused potion cooldown reduction
    5-1-1 Heavy
    5 Impen - 2 well fitted.

PVE
    -2 Kena
    -5 Bloodmoon
    -5 Relequen
    Divines
    5-1-1 Medium
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • RaptorRodeoGod
    RaptorRodeoGod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fist things first. I main an Argonian StamSorc Werewolf for PvE. I'm hitting 35kish right now with two different setups.

Setup 1:
    2 Molag Kena
    5 Blood Moon
    5 Veiled Heritance

I am missing Blood Moon armor traits and Veiled Heritance jewelry traits with this setup. I also run two recovery glyphs on my rings, although I don't feel like I need to. I will be able to hit higher if I optimize better.

Setup 2:
    2 Molag Kena
    5 Blood Moon
    5 Mechanical Acuity

With this setup, my Blood Moon jewelry is all blue with recovery glyphs. I am missing one Blood Moon armor trait. My offhand DW weapon is purple. I think I will be able to hit higher than Setup 1 if I finish and optimize this one.

Sustain isn't needed as much in Wolf form, so the Argonian potion passive works well enough for me. The Argonian's self healing passives are nice too because the one werewolf heal overtime skill is not as good as Crit Surge.
    Add a Scribing skill that works like Arcanist beam.
    ---
    Veteran players have been alienated and disengaged from Overland since One Tamriel, due to the lack of difficulty, and pushed into dungeons and trials; the minority of content in the Elder Scrolls Online. We can't take the repetition anymore, fix Overland engagement for Vet players. I don't even care if it's not combat related anymore, just make Overland engaging again.
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 10 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. Make a self debuff mythic. Literally anything at this point.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonian carries any class or spec you want to play, can´t go wrong with that for PvP :)
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Argonian is pretty good for both, especially for werewolf. Werewolves are weak to poison damage, and Argonians have resistance to poison. So ye.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR