The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

CAN'T PURCHASE CROWNS OFF STEAM HELP!!!

Shraar
Shraar
✭✭✭
Hello I am trying to purchase Crowns. I bought ESO from Steam. When I go to the in-game crown store, and then click on the "Buy Crowns" button it opens a window as a Steam overlay.

After struggling for a few seconds, it displays:
ERROR CODE: -310
Failed to load web page (unknown error)

I would like to purchase Crowns so I can purchase the Imperial City while it's still on sale! This has happened for two days now. Help me, please.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you are getting an error "Failed to load web page (unknown error)" when trying to purchase crowns through Steam, this could indicate an issue with your proxy settings. Please try the following and see if these steps resolve the error message.
    1. Restart the computer.
    2. Open Internet Explorer (even if it is not the machine's regular web browser).
    3. Open the Tools menu and select Internet Options.
    4. Go to Connections tab/LAN settings.
    5. Uncheck “Automatically detect proxy settings” and hit OK.
    6. Press OK again to confirm.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Shraar
    Shraar
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so sorry for being careless, I should have updated.

I found a way to resolve the issue, I accessed it through my browser I think!

After that I was able to purchase crowns and now I have visited the City. Thank you.
    Options