Werewolf Warden Build is it Viable?

Darkwolf139
Darkwolf139
Soul Shriven
Hey guys I feel that a warden would make a great werewolf combination in an RP sense but have seen posts saying that skill wise there is not much benefit, any help would be appreciated if there are any good builds for the Werewarden please post here or if there are any good alternatives that are still werewolf focused feel free to share
Edited by Darkwolf139 on September 6, 2018 10:05PM
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a friend who runs a support WW build, for those occasions where we wrangle up 4 packmates to run dungeons entirely in-form. It focus on debuffing enemies so they take more hurt from the more damage-focused wolves, and deal less damage to all of us to boot. Works pretty well, and is something different.

    Knightmare applies Minor Maim on enemies when you melee, so that shaves 15% off the damage all four of us are taking pretty much at all times. It's noticeable, and nice to have in the group.

    Torug's Pact boosts enchantment effectiveness, so when used with Infused Dual Wield weapons, they can apply two abnormally powerful debuffs at once. They use Weakening enchant to again reduce the damage the target deals to us, and Crusher to reduce their armor so the rest of us do more dps.

    Nightflame tops it all off, dropping a healing totem pretty often, and healing any of us who stand in it. This is probably the only thing that is noticeably affected by being a Warden, as getting heals from it does provide us with Minor Toughness (10% bonus health) at 100% uptime if you bother to get in the healing area.

    I know this post doesn't offer much in the way of "this is why a WardenWolf is good", but it's a setup I've seen work quite well for a friend, and thought I'd share. It's always a boon having this in the group, as most WW setups are pretty selfish (including my own).

    Good hunting!

    PC/NA :: ESO+ :: Casual ....... If you for some reason care to know my character setup (as of early 2021), here ya go:

    [EP] :: Imperial Dragonknight - Retired Cyrodiil Soldier, Master Crafter & Fisherman
    [EP] :: Argonian Dragonknight - Fire-breathing Dragon Tank
    [EP] :: Dunmer Dragonknight - Flame Dancer, Battlemage
    [EP] :: Dunmer Nightblade - Former Vampire, Dark Healer/Tank
    [EP] :: Dunmer Nightblade - Vampire, Assassin
    [EP] :: Argonian Warden - Hist Mender, Lore Seeker
    [AD] :: Imperial Templar - Group Leader, Healing Tank
    [AD] :: Altmer Templar - Florist, Golden Light Apprentice
    [AD] :: Altmer Sorcerer - Lightning Mage, Hates Twilights
    [AD] :: Altmer Sorcerer - Factotum Tank, Dark Magic Dabbler
    [AD] :: Bosmer Warden - Stamina Healer (yes, really!), Acrobat
    [AD] :: Khajiit NB - "This one is not a thief, honest! Your pockets were already empty!"
    [DC] :: Nord Warden - Werewolf Tank, Annoying Ice-Slinging Drunkard
    [DC] :: Breton Templar - Dedicated Healer, Psijic Inductee
    [DC] :: Redguard Templar - Warrior, Adventurer, Undaunted
    [DC] :: Stam Sorc - Storm Orc!, Werewolf Berserker
    [DC] :: Khajiit Nightblade - StamBlade, Merciless Mercenary
    [DC] :: Argonian Necromancer - Unscrupulous Power-Seeking Lunatic

  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    I do have a dps orientated Werewolf build (for all classes) on my website if you want to check it out. I do have 3 different gear setups (including beginner setup).
    https://alcasthq.com/eso-werewolf-build-pve/

    I also do have a werewolf warden pvp build if you want to check it out
    https://alcasthq.com/eso-warden-werewolf-build-pvp/

    I hope that helps :)
    Edited by Alcast on September 8, 2018 1:37PM
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot



  • TankinDat
    TankinDat
    ✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    I also do have a werewolf warden pvp build if you want to check it out
    https://alcasthq.com/eso-warden-werewolf-build-pvp/

    This link doesn't lead to a warden werewolf build. If you do have one, I'd like to see it.
  • dovakiin5574
    dovakiin5574
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TankinDat wrote: »
    Alcast wrote: »
    I also do have a werewolf warden pvp build if you want to check it out
    https://alcasthq.com/eso-warden-werewolf-build-pvp/

    This link doesn't lead to a warden werewolf build. If you do have one, I'd like to see it.

    His werewolf build applies to all classes, read through it a bit
    PAPSMEAR - Positively Against Paws SMEAR campaign - Say YES to crown crates
  • Dr3sden
    Dr3sden
    ✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    I do have a dps orientated Werewolf build (for all classes) on my website if you want to check it out. I do have 3 different gear setups (including beginner setup).
    https://alcasthq.com/eso-werewolf-build-pve/

    I also do have a werewolf warden pvp build if you want to check it out
    https://alcasthq.com/eso-warden-werewolf-build-pvp/

    I hope that helps :)

    Is the rotation light attack...light attack...light attack?

    @Alcast why are light attacks so powerful?
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Dr3sden wrote: »
    Alcast wrote: »
    I do have a dps orientated Werewolf build (for all classes) on my website if you want to check it out. I do have 3 different gear setups (including beginner setup).
    https://alcasthq.com/eso-werewolf-build-pve/

    I also do have a werewolf warden pvp build if you want to check it out
    https://alcasthq.com/eso-warden-werewolf-build-pvp/

    I hope that helps :)

    Is the rotation light attack...light attack...light attack?

    @Alcast why are light attacks so powerful?

    When we did tests with werewolf, a full light attack rotation was superior to actually using abilities. There is a few reasons:
    Light Attacks scale of max weapon damage and max stamina. Werewolf got tons of that. On top of that The Light attacks apply a bleed on the enemy target which ignores all resistances. You also activate your weapon enchantsments when you do light attacks.

    Light attacks are very fast on a werewolf and combining it with https://eso-sets.com/set/blood-moon which increases damage and speed even further makes it even more powerful to just spam light attacks. The next set you can use if you have it is relequen https://eso-sets.com/set/arms-of-relequen which carries all stamina builds in terms of single target at the moment.

    So Werewolf has very high Single Target damage, the only thing that it is lacking is AoE damage, which is medicore only.
    Edited by Alcast on December 14, 2018 8:35AM
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot



Sign In or Register to comment.