The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Housing ideas: More stuff to do in homes

• db0ssman
    db0ssman
    ✭✭✭
    Jamdarius wrote: »
    Added another idea 16. Items like cupboards for example should auto-detect flat surface of walls and be able to be glued to them with 1 click, as of now we need to work quite hard so that it is perfectly aligned to surface - not to deep inside wall and not to much from it so that there is no visible slit (surface drag on does not work well).

Usually if this happens to me, I just turn off surface drag and turn it back on and it pops back onto the wall.
    Starfire Protocol lvl 50 NB Redmage healer - Main + Master Crafter
    Gives Good Heed lvl 50 Warden Super Buff Healer
    Crafty Smyth lvl 50 Stamblade Poison Assassin - Farmer
    Everyon's Pal Adin lvl 44 Templar Splash Healer
    Stands Against Danger lvl 16 DK Tank -ex mule
    Matriarch Tamer lvl 18 Baby Sorc Healer
  • Jamdarius
    Jamdarius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    db0ssman wrote: »
    Jamdarius wrote: »
    Added another idea 16. Items like cupboards for example should auto-detect flat surface of walls and be able to be glued to them with 1 click, as of now we need to work quite hard so that it is perfectly aligned to surface - not to deep inside wall and not to much from it so that there is no visible slit (surface drag on does not work well).

Usually if this happens to me, I just turn off surface drag and turn it back on and it pops back onto the wall.

That is what happens only if item is placed on the floor, let's say you have Hlaalu Cupboard Open, if you will try to place it on the wall with this feature on by right clickin on the wall it gets titled by 90 degree, it will now have facing of the empty shelves to the ground. If you will try to place it on the wall without right clicking it will be stuck inside the wall, around 70-80% will be inside it. And that is where I see room for improvement.
  • Foxpaw93_ESO
    Foxpaw93_ESO
    ✭✭
    i always thought it would be really neat to have an opened mage portal furnishing item for your home that acts as a wayshrine for fast-traveling.
    Edited by Foxpaw93_ESO on October 13, 2018 2:09AM
  • Jamdarius
    Jamdarius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i always thought it would be really neat to have a portal for your home that acts as a wayshrine for fast-traveling.

Or at least porting to homes should not be causing porting to wayshrines countdown price for less gold start.
  • Foxpaw93_ESO
    Foxpaw93_ESO
    ✭✭
    Also, though i dont have a vampire, an interactable npc/bowl of blood that counts as feeding / decrease stages of vampirism could be cool
    Edited by Foxpaw93_ESO on October 13, 2018 3:41AM
  • Jamdarius
    Jamdarius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, though i dont have a vampire, an interactable npc/bowl of blood that counts as feeding / decrease stages of vampirism could be cool

Cool idea, now we can feed on training dummies only.
  • Jamdarius
    Jamdarius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    added: 17 Would love to see us being able to place multiple same named pets/mounts/collectibles in homes instead of just 1 collectible with same name. For example you have betty baby netch pet, you can place it as many times as you want as long as you got slots for it.
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a Furnishing item from a quest (I think) in Rivenspire, that is a bowl of blood.
    Would be great if they made it interactive.

There is also the 'Probably not Punch' bowl from the Midyear Mayhem event too.