Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Help with my second templar healer set

Morciatvs
Morciatvs
Soul Shriven
Hi, well Im using Draugr’s Rest as my first set because I like it a lot (yes I know its not very good but I think its pretty cool), but now I dont know which second set use. I would like to use one that has synergize with the first one but its also okey if its just a normal set that its good by its own. Thanks ^^

P.S. I dont play trials or pvp so please dont recommend those set (yes, Olorime its out of my range but nevermind) hahahahaha
  • Pastas
    Pastas
    ✭✭✭
    Spell Power Cure, it drops in White Gold Tower and had been BiS for healers until Olorime was released.
    WARNING
    This post may Include horrible gramatical and orthographic errors
    Read on your own risk
    AD
    Dar'foo Stamblade Zorg-gro-Wurf DK tank Far-Datxo Templar healer Valmir Spellius Magsorc
    Randolf Omberic Magblade Felien Golas Magdk Faenor Oakwood Stamplar Sader Dustorm Stamsorc
    EP
    Do'Ragash Stamdk Caius Grachus Stamden Dalyne Narus Magplar
    DC
    Melkar Spellius Magden
    PC EU
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was gonna say IA would synnergise well with draugr but you don't do trials :neutral: Yeah SPC, Worm or Sanctuary are your main options then.
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • Morciatvs
    Morciatvs
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks guys :), I will use SPC or Sanctuary (Worm is nice but my mana is fine and Sanctuary helps everyone).
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SPC+Jorvuld's for dungeons, just insane combo, I love it.

Jorvuld's+Olorime/Sanctuary (1 of that 2 - depends on the gear of 2nd healer) for trials
    • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
    • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olorime is better than Spell Power Cure, though it is a bit harder to get as it comes from trial compared to just the regular dungeon.

Olorime gives a 30 second buff to Major Courage, while SPC only gives a 10 second buff. And for Olorime, your allies only have to touch the circle thats generated with the ground-based AOE (shards, healing springs, combat prayer, etc...) and they get the whole 30 second bonus. With SPC, it's a 50/50 chance that they get the bonus and they have to be at 100% health. Different pros and cons.