The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stamina dk pvp tank wrecking

• Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Great video, Thanks for sharing.

Despite others and their salt comments. I think you did awesome.
  • sly007
    sly007
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hotdog_23 wrote: »
    Great video, Thanks for sharing.

Despite others and their salt comments. I think you did awesome.

Thanks.
  • moosegod
    moosegod
    ✭✭✭
    Nicko_Lps wrote: »
    Sleep724 wrote: »
    Careful. Tanks aren’t allowed to survive and kill things, according to ZOS at least. Only rollie pollies and shield stackers are allowed to 1VX.

Good video. Almost makes me want to get back on my Stam DK.

Did you ever faced a smallscale (10 players) of stamwardens stamdks and a magplar before you whine?

Being a tank in Cyro is EZ mode, heal heal heal block block block until dawnbreaker is up.
    Now if you think thats pro playstyle. Good, id advise you to try playing a non ex-skyrim player MMO like eso like...WoW, check how real pvp is being done there then come whine about your tank that cant 1vX.

Why are you even in these forums if you're just gonna trash ESO and compare it to WoW? I fail to see any logic here or how this is in any way a good use of your time. This is a useless comment and you should just go back to Blizzard forums or get off your computer and go outside or do something actually productive.
    Edited by moosegod on September 14, 2018 8:22PM
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sly007 wrote: »
    Xsorus wrote: »
    moosegod wrote: »
    This is pretty cool. Love a dk video and then see people get salty they can't one shot you with their free proc damage.

My tanky stamdk is my favourite class to PvP with because I can just walk straight into the fight like a real tough guy.

P.s. What sets are you running here?

Pretty sure that's Crest/Seventh/Bloodspawn, may be wrong on Helm/Shoulders though.

That is one annoying build to fight against.

Ive been wondering how the setup would work on a StamSorc vs StamDK though..
  • sly007
    sly007
    ✭✭✭✭
    moosegod wrote: »
    This is pretty cool. Love a dk video and then see people get salty they can't one shot you with their free proc damage.

My tanky stamdk is my favourite class to PvP with because I can just walk straight into the fight like a real tough guy.

P.s. What sets are you running here?

Pretty sure that's Crest/Seventh/Bloodspawn, may be wrong on Helm/Shoulders though.

That is one annoying build to fight against.

Ive been wondering how the setup would work on a StamSorc vs StamDK though..

Never tried that set up but I can imagine it being successful if you are into permanent befoul builds.
  • Extinct_Solo_Player
    Extinct_Solo_Player
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sleep724 wrote: »
    Careful. Tanks aren’t allowed to survive and kill things, according to ZOS at least. Only rollie pollies and shield stackers are allowed to 1VX.

Good video. Almost makes me want to get back on my Stam DK.

Did you ever faced a smallscale (10 players) of stamwardens stamdks and a magplar before you whine?

Being a tank in Cyro is EZ mode, heal heal heal block block block until dawnbreaker is up.
    Now if you think thats pro playstyle. Good, id advise you to try playing a non ex-skyrim player MMO like eso like...WoW, check how real pvp is being done there then come whine about your tank that cant 1vX.

I really didn't wanna comment but this made me. If you think tanking in Cyro is easy, why don't you do it yourself and upload the vid of you tanking players? While I wouldn't say that what is in the video is real tanking but it is a decent StamDK gameplay video. And I feel that you are making an unnecessary comment over here with salt.

I tank people that chase streaking sorcs, i tank them in light armor. But i have the ability to kill alot of them too at the same time.
    What makes you think that i cant tank them in permablock heavy armor + sword and shield as dk with reflective fails, greendragonbug, igneous shield, vigor, roll's, spell wall and magma armor+mophs while not being able to kill a mudcrab?

PvP as tank is ez mode, in all MMO's not only in ESO.

What you fail to see is that I do not permablock or even block at all for more than 1 or 2 seconds in this video. All my blocking is from spell wall which is a great defensive ultimate. I don't block because I can't afford to block. I have no study or reduce block cost glyphs.

Did not check your vid, now i did.

Heavy armor in PVP is easymode the funniest thing is, these EU-PC famous 1vX'ers when they happen to meet me and i stay to 1v1 them, they ragewhisper me because they cant kill me.. You will never kill a serious player 1v1 with heavy armor, you will only outskill new ESO ppl low cp's and lvl 23's.

Light armor is like 1 mistake? Dead.
    How many mistakes you can afford while on 5xheavy ?

At least i must accept your game play is pretty much straight forward, because i always laugh hard to those heavy armor 1vX'rs that run around resource towers like cats until their dawnbreaker is up n ready.

Dude u are literally so full of crap its unbelievable. You can literally make tons of mistakes in light and you even have a better ultimate than spell wall (resto ult) I'm seriously thinking that everything you say only happens in your own head instead of in game lmao. But continue talking about how you 1v1 every good player and get rage whispers when in reality you're on a keep wall spamming light attacks or streaking 4+ time to run into keep doors.