Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Remove Deathmatch from Random queue?

MaxJrFTW
MaxJrFTW
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
It's unplayable, you just get premade after premade. 1st of all i started PvPing less than a month ago, why am i getting in games against full 780 teams? 2nd, why allow such one sided games? The experience certainly doesn't do any good for the solo queuers which are the majority, or new players.

Just wanted to share my thoughts. Normally i try to do a 2-3 bgs a day because they can be fun. Lately though, all i'm getting is deathmatch, and there's always a premade making it an unpleasant experience to say the least.
"I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 780 part won't matter as much in battlegrounds as they're not CP enabled, after CP 160 you will be on the same footing except for gear/gear quality and player skill.

I had thought they had set the system to match solo players against pre-mades less, or did it just not work as well as intended?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    The 780 part won't matter as much in battlegrounds as they're not CP enabled, after CP 160 you will be on the same footing except for gear/gear quality and player skill.

I had thought they had set the system to match solo players against pre-mades less, or did it just not work as well as intended?

Experience matters. I doubt there's a single legit 160cp who could beat a 780cp with any pvp experience.
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

Seems to have made it worse for me.
  • Finviuswe
    Finviuswe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just que for landgrab and flag games only. problem solved.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Random is mainly death match now sadly. I guess as most people queue for it as a specific. Personally I prefer all other modes.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • LiquidSchwartz
    LiquidSchwartz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I disagree, the premades are an issue. I hate queuing in for random, getting deathmatch(my best mode most of the time) and getting into back to back deathmatch ransoms against a premise. Today was bad. One team, four games in a row, all deathmatch while queued for random for daily win. All four times I was on a two man team(later became a 3 man). And all four games the same players won.
    Four people using dawbreaker of smiting.
    A tank running guard on mag sorc, a stamwarden, and a stam sorc. All highly skilled people I’ve seen in cyrodiil many times.
    Unfair to say the least queuing in alone and getting cp 220s on my team who have never done a bg
    We got demolished
    May the Schwartz be with you.
    EP/XB1/NA