The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Battlegrounds Bugged?

regime211
regime211
✭✭✭✭✭
So yesterday two times I enter battlegrounds and we couldn't start the match, each time either we didnt have enough players, or it was just unbalanced in general, which I ended up having to leave and suffer the penalty. All I wanted to do is complete my daily. Honestly I dont believe you should have to place 1st or 2nd to receive your daily reward! Only because battlegrounds is having this issue.
Edited by regime211 on September 3, 2018 2:56PM
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    do you play on eu pc? eu pc group finder doesnt work properly during prime time. its impossible to join or teams are empty. devs have acknowledged the problem and they are "working hard" to fix it. do you belive them?
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    do you play on eu pc? eu pc group finder doesnt work properly during prime time. its impossible to join or teams are empty. devs have acknowledged the problem and they are "working hard" to fix it. do you belive them?

I play on NA PS4, and Interesting that this is yet another issue, and yeah i believe them that if will take either next patch or DLC to fix it.
  • airilie
    airilie
    This bug has been around for a long time and has gotten much worse since wolfhunter. It's pretty absurd that it hasn't been fixed after so long, and even worse you are inevitably penalized for deserting when you leave the broken match. At the very least, ZOS should be able to implement some code to check whether you "abandoned" a bugged BG so we don't get penalized for their broken game.
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    airilie wrote: »
    This bug has been around for a long time and has gotten much worse since wolfhunter. It's pretty absurd that it hasn't been fixed after so long, and even worse you are inevitably penalized for deserting when you leave the broken match. At the very least, ZOS should be able to implement some code to check whether you "abandoned" a bugged BG so we don't get penalized for their broken game.

Sad thing is, it probably won't be fixed until another DLC drops.
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭