The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Brassy Assassin Personality?

Shivla
Shivla
✭✭✭
Would it be possible to bring back this gorgeous piece of animations? Along with the Naryu hairstyle and armour, it was only available for a mere four days in July last year, which naturally, many players missed, and the newcomers never had a chance to purchase. I'm positive it'd be immensely popular, whether as a crown crate item, a direct store purchase or a loyalty reward.

Most limited time offers are cycled back the following year, but this has yet to make a return. Please consider it.

elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Brassy_Assassin

DkF4I9ZW4AEAhf0.jpg
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    id love to see this come back
  • JaZ2091
    JaZ2091
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everytime you ask for something it gets delayed by 6 months. ZOS policy.
  • Scallan
    Scallan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Preaching to the choir here! I made this exact thread a few weeks ago and I've seen others do the same for months now. ZOS is definitely well aware people want it again.
  • Domerack
    Domerack
    Goodness, I relate to your wish! Crossing my fingers that it'll make a comeback as well :O
  • Shewolf075
    Shewolf075
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely would be excellent for these items to return. Fours days just doesn't seem long enough, and so many folks would have missed the chance to purchase these. Bring back this personality and the drunk one.
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    iw ant it to come back i wanna make a naryu charecter cos she be da best
  • AMapOfTheStars
    Yes! Please bring this personality and the Adorable Assassin hairstyle back. I was so disappointed when I wasn’t able to buy it last year, and have been waiting this entire time for it to return in some way. I was really hoping for a Morrowind Anniversary re-release.
  • Lady_Sleepless
    Lady_Sleepless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I snapped up this personality last year and I love it, I use it on almost all of my characters and often get whispered to by people curious about it and I always tell them it will probably be back soon. I hope they bring it back sooner rather than later, it's one of the best personalities made.
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    do you think this personality works for men or just women?

I'm up to buy it but I'm unsure if one of my boys should have surgery, you know...
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • Pwoo
    Pwoo
    ✭✭✭
    I won't be surprised if the whole package ends up in crown crates at some point.
    PC EU - @Pwooo in game - chronic crafting writ doer
  • Lygatto
    Lygatto
    ✭✭
    do you think this personality works for men or just women?

It totally works for both genders. For men, I imagine it would still make them look snide and arrogant, and it does for the same for women, but with added sass. I love it.

I spoke up about my hopes in a similar thread that was made in June or July and I'll say it again, ZOS, please bring back this sassy personality. ♥ There has been a select few who have been vocal about keeping the Naryu cosmetics as a one-time and unique collectible, but as someone who owns the hair style and outfit, I would love if they brought back the whole batch to give others a chance.

I didn't have the funds at the time to purchase the personality in tandem with the other two cosmetics, and I've been dying for another chance ever since. Bringing them back would result in assured sales, no question about it. As has been stated in this thread, there have been several threads on the Morrowind collectibles over the past year(s). The interest is undeniable.

Why not bring a second round about?
  • tansyuduri
    tansyuduri
    ✭✭
    I want it too!
    Beta Tester | PC Player | NA Server | Returning Player

STOP KILLING THE MONKEYS

• Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is my favourite personality, outfit and hair style in the entire game. I absolutely adore it. Really am hoping ZOS puts this in the store again.
    The most important thing in life is enjoying yourself.
    810+, love trials and dungeons, achievement hunter ♥
    Stormproof on 9 characters and more to come~ Flawless on MagSorc & MagPlar ♥
  • Shivla
    Shivla
    ✭✭✭
    Alas, no luck this season, but perhaps during the winter, ZOS shall put this under the tree.
  • Snipress
    Snipress
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, please! I didn't get the chance to get it last time. :(
    Finding beauty in negative spaces.

Officer & recruiter for Lunacy on the Xbox - NA server.
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have this, but I remember buying it well over a year ago. Surprised it hasn't come back yet..
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
  • Aethereal'Golden
    Aethereal'Golden
    ✭✭✭
    Her costume is here on sale, but gods, I'm missing for her personality badly!
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Her costume is here on sale, but gods, I'm missing for her personality badly!

Yes, this would have been a great time to bring back both the personality and the hair.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Skyasi
    Skyasi
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah, not sure why they didn't bring the hair and personality back as well.
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    really want them to bring the hair and personality back, missed it last time and i really wanted it, looks so damn good
    at a place nobody knows
  • Apfel
    Apfel
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think we will get the hair and the personality on another day of the Black Fredas? :disappointed::confounded:
  • PrinceDamien
    PrinceDamien
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I saw the costume I was like "Yes! Finally!".
    But the personality was missing. =(
    Bummer...
  • dogman
    dogman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kinda sad they forgot to put this back up. :(
    i'm just tryna have a good time
  • Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    Saw the costume and thought "Wooooo yes! It's back!" just to see that it isn't...... :(
    The most important thing in life is enjoying yourself.
    810+, love trials and dungeons, achievement hunter ♥
    Stormproof on 9 characters and more to come~ Flawless on MagSorc & MagPlar ♥
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    This personality has been available one time, but this is the 3rd or 4th time the costume is available.

PLEASE just put up the personality to buy again, preferably during this sale.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cmon ZOS theres so many people, including me, who wants it just bring it back...at a discounted price aswell please ;)
  • PrinceDamien
    PrinceDamien
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would even take it as a ESO+ unique item.
    Just put it in the store one way or the other. =(
  • wodkamanostrab16_ESO
    I hope they bring the personality back. Unfortunately I wasn't playing at the time it was for sale.
    PC EU
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys, don't forget Naryu's haircut, along with personality. I want both. :)
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JaZ2091 wrote: »
    Everytime you ask for something it gets delayed by 6 months. ZOS policy.

Clearly not the case. It gets put into the next Crown Crate season. lol