The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for small'ish pvp/pve guild

Jinzeba
Jinzeba
Soul Shriven
Hello everybody,

Old wow player ,( stopped 2 years ago played since Vanilla) just starting out in ESO, having 3 chars lvl 18-30 and having fun.

Trying something new and fresh, well for me at least. I have played Skyrim, but missed the social aspect of MMO's.

I don't raid anymore ( as in no time for it) but love pvp, and dungeon runs. I'm looking for a nice guild for the social aspect, help and good advise along the way.

Current main, ( well the one I'm focusing on atm) Wood elf bow/dw (maby 2h later) stamina Warden. I used to be a main Hunter in wow, so trying this warden class out
seeing how it turns out.

Regards

@Jinzeba

• MoonTheMischievous
    MoonTheMischievous
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Jinzeba

You are very welcome to join my guild, you sound like the perfect sort of person for it!

We have 63 members at the moment so have a guild store that's slowly being populated with items (only went live yesterday).

I would say, like many guilds, we're split into two categories. There are the people who really get on with other, spend as much time chatting and joking in group chat than actually doing anything, and the other group who do their own thing, but call on the group if they need help with a dungeon or boss etc.

Whichever way you interact with the guild is fine with us, but of course, it's always nice to make new friends!

The group has been in existence for going on three years, but after taking a 2 year break from ESO, I've only really started it up again in the last week or so, already I've made some great new buddies. We only have one rule and that's to be mature minded, we don't want people who are childish or aggressive.

If you are interested in joining, or have any questions, please feel free to add me in game and we can go from there. I'm @ExalosArtemis

Thanks!