The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Power Leveling Jewelry

slumy
slumy
Hello everyone, if you need tips on power leveling Jewelry Crafting, make sure to check out this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7TGeLUMNr0

• Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not into Dolmen grinding at all, what could be duller.

Just buy a ton of cheap platinum and get a mate to make you CP150 rings. Way faster. Switch to AP bags for later levels if you are a PvPer.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »

Just buy a ton of cheap platinum and get a mate to make you CP150 rings. Way faster. Switch to AP bags for later levels if you are a PvPer.

This.

Or you do random BG-matches, get a lot of purple jewellry that you decon. Or you get T3 rewards in a campaign on multiple characters. Get purple jewellery => decon.
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • dan958
    dan958
    ✭✭✭✭

It's not so bad. I like to stick on a podcast (something that I would be listening to anyway) or something, makes the grind feel so much quicker.
    Edited by dan958 on September 3, 2018 3:30PM
    @dan958 - PC/EU - Dannuin - Nightblade - Bosmer - CP982 - For the Queen!
  • slumy
    slumy

This.

Or you do random BG-matches, get a lot of purple jewellry that you decon. Or you get T3 rewards in a campaign on multiple characters. Get purple jewellery => decon.

That is awesome you said that. I just recently started doing BG, and realized you get a crap ton of purple pieces. Great suggestion.
  • slumy
    slumy

I agree. Dolmens use to be my favorite activity, until the jewelry skill came into to play. Now i'm just burnt out doing them. I avoid at all cost. LOL
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Informative vid, but no mention of buying purple 3-piece weapon set coffers from the Cyrodiil town merchants (e.g. Eagle Eye). I've posted this in 3 or 4 jewelry crafting threads now after another forum-goer suggested it during PTS.

It's a heavy up front cost (5-6 million AP), but deconning purple jewelry from those coffers should level jewelry crafting 1-50 in less than two hours. That's way faster than multiple 2-hour sessions at the dolmens.

Two hours is what it took me to level. But, that included some back and forth to the jewelry station in North High Rock and one defense from an EP assault in Bruma.

Definitely a worthwhile option for PvP players that have AP sitting around and want to make some money by jewelry crafting.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on September 3, 2018 8:39PM
  • slumy
    slumy
    Informative vid, but no mention of buying purple 3-piece weapon set coffers from the Cyrodiil town merchants (e.g. Eagle Eye). I've posted this in 3 or 4 jewelry crafting threads now after another forum-goer suggested it during PTS.

It's a heavy up front cost (5-6 million AP), but deconning purple jewelry from those coffers should level jewelry crafting 1-50 in less than two hours. That's way faster than multiple 2-hour sessions at the dolmens.

Two hours is what it took me to level. But, that included some back and forth to the jewelry station in North High Rock and one defense from an EP assault in Bruma.

Definitely a worthwhile option for PvP players that have AP sitting around and want to make some money by jewelry crafting.

Thanks for the comment Taleof2Cities. I agree with you 100%. The reason I didn't mention it, was that at the time I recorded the video, I mainly played PVE. I just recently got into PVP, and wow, I wish I knew about all this a month ago.