The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Skills not levelling, and stuttering happening again.

Jaimeh
Jaimeh
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I've noticed this the past couple of days: skills that are unlevelled do not get their ranks advanced when receiving XP for a given content. For example, Meditate had just turned to rank IV, I did a random normal, hoping to get it closer to being morphed, but after finishing the dungeon the rank hadn't been 'filled' at all. People who had experienced the same problem advised to reload the UI, which fixed it, so I could see the rank IV progress. The same thing happened with Purge and Barrier: after finishing a dungeon I saw the 'Purge can now be morphed' on my screen, but it was still stuck at it's previous rank on the skill screen, and I could only morph it after reloading the UI. I've also noticed that my game has started to stutter again a lot, especially when riding on a mount, the same way it did when Summerset was released.

Edited to add: this is on PC/NA.
Edited by Jaimeh on September 3, 2018 1:20PM
  • MYWARCHILD887
    MYWARCHILD887
    ✭✭✭
    Same. I have been trying to max out Deep Thoughts for a couple of days. I've been this close [ ] for too long. It used to fix itself by re-logging but no longer. This is PS4-NA.
    PS4 NA - GM Psijic Supreme Order
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here ps4 NA. Will get the message on screen a skill can be morphed, but skill doesn't show any progress when I go to morph it. Luckily reloadui fixes it unlike some other bugs.