Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Sanctuary VS Worm's Raiment VS Spell Power Cure?

tatooinedovah
tatooinedovah
Soul Shriven
Hi, my question is:

If you had all three sets (Sanctuary, Worm's Raiment, Spell Power Cure) freely available, which two would you choose for a healer? I am currently running Sanctuary and Worm's Raiment and I'm trying to decide if farming for SPC will be worth it. Also let me add that I don't do trials, only group dungeons, both normal and veteran.
@ elsvveyr — PC | EU — CP920
Khanjari'Daro — Khajiit Nightblade DPS (Aldmeri Dominion)
Makes-You-Not-Dead — Argonian Templar HEAL (Ebonheart Pact)
Do'Najjan — Khajiit Dragonknight TANK (Daggerfall Covenant)
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Spell Power Cure and Worm.
    Edited by Shanjijri on September 1, 2018 11:29AM
  • keevil111
    keevil111
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shanjijri wrote: »

Same
    PS4 NA
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SPC and Worm for my Templar healer
    Olorime and Sanctuary for my Warden healer
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

Vasanha
    This one hears nothing. Sees nothing. This one only sweeps.
    desperately need a survey assistant
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

This, sanctuary on a healer is super unnecessary. In fact, most of the healers I have came across, as a pug tank or DPS, do not understand that the range is only 10 meters, which is half the distance of Combat prayer and they stand so far away that the melee DPS and tank get no benefit. As far as I am concerned, sanctuary is a tank set.
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on September 1, 2018 12:15PM
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This, sanctuary on a healer is super unnecessary. In fact, most of the healers I have came across, as a pug tank or DPS, do not understand that the range is only 10 meters, which is half the distance of Combat prayer and they stand so far away that the melee DPS and tank get no benefit. As far as I am concerned, sanctuary is a tank set.

It's a PVP healer set. Arguably the best in the game. I'd much rather be getting 20K heals in PVP than a little extra weapon and spell damage, which is nice, but totally not even close to vital. I've met maybe 2 healers in PVP that have what I would define as "sufficient healing". In PVE, healer's aren't even really necessary most of the time, so yeah, giving more damage to the group supplies them with an actual purpose.
  • tatooinedovah
    tatooinedovah
    Soul Shriven
    Ah thanks everyone for your replies!

So far my setup has been working just fine for me, I have little problem healing veteran dungeons even with random groups but I think it'll be worth it grinding for SPC then! Another goal set \o/
    @ elsvveyr — PC | EU — CP920
    Khanjari'Daro — Khajiit Nightblade DPS (Aldmeri Dominion)
    Makes-You-Not-Dead — Argonian Templar HEAL (Ebonheart Pact)
    Do'Najjan — Khajiit Dragonknight TANK (Daggerfall Covenant)