The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Video] *NEW* Leif Magplar Wolfhunter PvP + Build

• LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checkmath wrote: »
    Soris wrote: »
    Unbelievable how stupid all those enemies are....did not see anyone breaking eclypse in that video.
    U jelly? :trollface:

No I am not, since I get my kills without my enemies killing themselves through eclypse :P

Let's see what you got then. Show me you can do better.
    Options
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soris wrote: »
    Unbelievable how stupid all those enemies are....did not see anyone breaking eclypse in that video.
    U jelly? :trollface:

No I am not, since I get my kills without my enemies killing themselves through eclypse :P

Let's see what you got then. Show me you can do better.

I did not say, that I do better, just said, that I play without eclypse and get my kills. But if you get somebody to feature me, then sure. :p
    (Sry my old PC would immediately die, if I would run a stream beside ESO :cold_sweat: )
    Edited by Checkmath on October 12, 2018 2:27PM
    Options
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The potatoes on NA, man, holy. Do they even know that they can control their character beyond walking around :d

Wish Zenimax would let us copy characters to NA. Can't imagine the fun it would be to fights potatoes like that, haha.

But nice vids. :3 Always good to see magplars actually capable of something!

The truth is there are potatoes on every server and while magplar is good at killing them because of eclipse if you can't replicate what I'm doing on EU it's a problem with you and not who you are fighting.

If this was easy to do you would see more of it. If you can show me there are a lot of good magplar videos this patch better than mine then I'll concede.

But some of the Japanese players are not up to par with the rest of NA yet.
    Options