Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My Telvanni Tower

Vanthras79
Vanthras79
✭✭✭✭✭

Here are some pictures from my Telvanni Tower at Tel Galen. If you guys have any suggestions, let me know!
(Some of these have been updated, I just need more recent pictures)wjopcg5v39kx.png
1e0so5mvfe2q.png
cooyhrqeivep.png
4uupt6f8iliq.png
qkcueuhou5or.png
4lvjoneb46uj.png
7m9ei8qe92oj.png
640sgfheeybd.png
f4t1il2km14w.png
q0hunksdqu7z.png
iztycz59j62v.png
l6anf0q4od9c.png
ee7ygha9k7xz.png
2021f0qnhfex.png
mg42hyv83ml0.png
Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Freddycruz89
    Freddycruz89
    ✭✭✭
    Very nice! <3
    Octavius Maximus, Founder of The Maester' Order
    PS4 NA. Role Player. Housing Fanatic. Part Time Achievement Hunter.
    | Princely Dawnlight Palace |
  • glorinand
    glorinand
    ✭✭✭
    I just love telvanni towers! I have been hoping for another telvanni home since Morrowind. :-)

I like the dwemer mechanism that you have used. What is it called?

Here is my own version of Tel Galen btw.:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/423904/tel-galen-a-guided-tour
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭

glorinand wrote: »
    I just love telvanni towers! I have been hoping for another telvanni home since Morrowind. :-)

I like the dwemer mechanism that you have used. What is it called?

Its from the furnishings store that you can buy with crowns, the name right now escapes me..
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    glorinand wrote: »
    Here is my own version of Tel Galen btw.:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/423904/tel-galen-a-guided-tour

I checked that post, but no pictures showed for me. I would still love to see it!

• Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay here are some updated pics from my wonderous Tel Galen!

Enjoy :smile:
    pvyw928l6gpq.png
    jnc5cb5vyp3m.png
    bgvvtavf61yo.png
    upliz4w904dj.png
    8upl9g71ruw6.png
    9qgv8h7y9ay0.png
    Edited by Vanthras79 on September 4, 2018 11:48PM