Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafter Reward

HappyLittleTree
HappyLittleTree
✭✭✭✭✭
Can we get something like a special costume /special style motif (like battleground rewards) for getting crafter milestones?

Like research all traits.
So we feel rewarded for dedicating so much time into crafting etc.
Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They took small steps with Summerset when they introduced the Grand Master Crafter title and associated Forge Hammer weapon style for one-handed weapons.

Of course, my main crafter is a mag sorc who would never touch a one-handed weapon, so I'm left with only the title. We had another thread going at some point where we commented on various weapon/armor outfit styles we'd like to see added, and a majority of those revolved around many of the crafting achievements.

Overall I agree with your sentiments, and we can just hope and support each others' wishes for something similar until it happens.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feric51 wrote: »
    They took small steps with Summerset when they introduced the Grand Master Crafter title and associated Forge Hammer weapon style for one-handed weapons.

Of course, my main crafter is a mag sorc who would never touch a one-handed weapon, so I'm left with only the title. We had another thread going at some point where we commented on various weapon/armor outfit styles we'd like to see added, and a majority of those revolved around many of the crafting achievements.

Overall I agree with your sentiments, and we can just hope and support each others' wishes for something similar until it happens.

MagDW hammer MagSorc FTW! haha :)
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outside of research crafting is extremely easy. Even research merely takes time. I have 4 characters maxed out on the original 6 crafts and jewelry didn’t really add much to the work.