The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How is this NOT a thing?

Nerdrage9000
Nerdrage9000
✭✭✭
Why is there no furniture options around an armoury for housing?

Mannequins that you place armour on?
Weapon display cases?

Wouldn’t this be excellent? Blacksmith station, training dummy, etc.
  • bellatrixed
    bellatrixed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree--or just armor or weapon decorations in general. They don't have to be functional mannequins (though I'd love to see those). There are weapons and armor, archery targets, armor stands, weapons racks, and much more spread throughout the world but even though the game is based around slaughtering everything... for some reason we can't have any weapons at all in our houses. So strange... and makes it really tough to build more military/combat focused houses.
    ESO Roleplay | RP community for all factions/servers/platforms
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    have wanted armor mannequins for a LONG time... with 8 toons multiple sets pve and pvp gear for most. My main has 4 full sets. healer and tanks multiple sets of armor

it needs to be a thing
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There’s a couple of long buried threads about this, including one I created with a poll, last I saw the poll had 100+ votes for yes and 0 no and a few maybe when I asked if people would like these in game.

I don’t get how we can have actual bodies (witches corpse + various skeletons) in our houses but no weapons or no gear displays
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping outfitting might be the first step towards this, they could use a similar UI to enable us to dress up mannequins
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • shiningforce
    shiningforce
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to use cabinets, dressers etc as storage like in the regular ES games. A lot of things that should be implemented but no go
    -- It is easy to be a Jerk Online; what do you win? Being Kind people remember you, help you, befriend you and you feel good too.
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    in feb 2017, I suggested these

Some of the things I would love to see in future updates for housing

1. That I can sleep in my bed, like we do now sit in chairs (without using emote), and under the blanket
    2. That we can press on a bookcase, that shows the list of books thats on it, in a menu to pick one to read
    3. A craftable chair, with that when u press E on it, you sit in it and open a book (library chair)
    4. A craftable garden, where we can grow flowers in it (imp stool, mountain flowers and so on), that we can harvest every 24 hours, if we remember to water them, with a limit of course, and that only works with houses over 1m, or this could be way to good
    5. Gear dummies, where u can put set of gear on, so u can visit your home, and switch from pvp to pve gear as an example
    6. Npc that makes the house alive
    7. 4 chests that you can practice lockpicking on, needs to be craftable of course (RP will be great for those that like stealing)