Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Suggestion for Jewelry line

Khressandra
Some sort of useful pendant, brooch, bangle, totem, etc. that uses soul gems (or perhaps another crafted item) to recharge.
For example, a device that can be crafted, that allows free wayshrine travel for 30 minutes or an hour, or time varies by item quality (7.5, 15, 30, 60, 90 minutes). After the time expires, the item remains but can be recharged using a soul gem.
These could also do things like:
make it easier to pick pockets
some things that add-on do, like find skyshards or treasure map locations
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a bad idea for ESO+ members.

ZOS likes their gold sinks ... but we can only hope.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is an interesting idea, but I agree regarding ZOS liking their gold sinks. However, there are already various ways in-game to get around wayshrine costs (travel to player, porting to owned house, just riding to the nearest wayshrine).

I think it might be more likely to happen for the other suggestions you mentioned - highlighting skyshards and treasure maps, though these would really only be useful for console players, or I guess PC players that don't like to use add-ons or might want a more immersive way of having access to skyshard/treasure map locations.

ETA: I see you also mentioned easier pickpocketing. Not sure ZOS would want to have something to make that activity easier.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on August 30, 2018 5:50PM
  • Khressandra
    For the Wayshrine travel, I was thinking of groups that are doing dolmens, world bosses, or zone clearing. Some of these are really close to wayshrines, and some are distant enough that riding back and forth is enough of a time sink that paying for wayshrine travel makes more sense. This would negate that cost.
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not a bad idea for ESO+ members.

ZOS likes their gold sinks ... but we can only hope.

ugh, I get ESO+ only getting access to all DLC. Sure, I get the free crowns with sub, I understand but hate the ESO+ only craft bag that you can't just buy, but the more extra perks that only ESO+ members get the more people will be swindles out of their money and the more this disgusting "games as a service" trend will persist. A trend that needs to DIE.
    Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
    ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
    Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
    PCMR EU.