The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(Videos) Melee Magicka Templar Outnumbered (Updated)

Akinos
Akinos
✭✭✭✭✭
BUILDS: Soulshine+War Maiden+Pirate Skele, War Maiden+Innate Axiom+Pirate Skele and Rattlecage+Julianos+Pirate Skele, all 5/1/1 light armor. These builds also all work in 5 heavy with some minor changes.
https://youtu.be/BYpypWFpQM0
Heavy armor only video and a link to the build in the first fight:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc1kYbrPMQk
http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=84294
Hope you all enjoy, pretty hard to get decent clips nowadays, especially as a solo melee magplar :smile:
Questions or comments? Ask away!
Edited by Akinos on September 3, 2018 2:11PM
PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • Mrsinister2
    Mrsinister2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff them sweeps hittin hard
  • Synozeer
    Synozeer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome stuff! It's rare to see an actual 1vX magplar video these days. Like you said, it's hard to get good clips nowadays.

Question: have you considered Dual Wield instead of 2H? I assume you're going sharpened on your 2H, but with Dual you get faster light attacks, Nirn main hand and a half-sharpened on the offhand.
    Watch my PvP Videos on YouTube

Azoi - Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - 1st DC NA Grand Overlord
    Hzarn - Templar - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - Grand Overlord
    ...and many more.
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the mid-combat catapult usage
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Synozeer wrote: »
    Awesome stuff! It's rare to see an actual 1vX magplar video these days. Like you said, it's hard to get good clips nowadays.

Question: have you considered Dual Wield instead of 2H? I assume you're going sharpened on your 2H, but with Dual you get faster light attacks, Nirn main hand and a half-sharpened on the offhand.

Hey thanks man, I do actually use a sharpened 2H in most of the clips. However I think in the last one I am using dual wield with nirn main and sharpened offhand.

Originally I got the sharpened 2H for battle rush passive and when I was using 5 heavy with bloodspawn, but i've started to use light and dual wield more with a stam regen glyph instead of bloodspawn.

Yeah man, I wish there were more melee magicka skills in the game.
    Edited by Akinos on August 30, 2018 6:07PM
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • Springt-Über-Zwerge
    Springt-Über-Zwerge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great vid gotta try solar barrage on my build tomorrow
    Also great music ;)
    Edited by Springt-Über-Zwerge on August 31, 2018 2:38AM
    PC,EU, EP
    Der-über-Zwerge-springt (Argonian, Magplar), Surtur Velothi (Dunmer, Magdk), Jaqene H'ghar (Imperial, Stamblade), Puppyslayer (Orc, Stamdk), Dagoth Era (Dunmer, Magblade), Æthmon Trevas (Altmer, Magsorc), Der-Zuletzt-Lacht (Argonian, Magden), Sir-Lanzeflott (Redguard, Stamplar)
  • Mrsinister2
    Mrsinister2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akinos wrote: »

Hey thanks man, I do actually use a sharpened 2H in most of the clips. However I think in the last one I am using dual wield with nirn main and sharpened offhand.

Originally I got the sharpened 2H for battle rush passive and when I was using 5 heavy with bloodspawn, but i've started to use light and dual wield more with a stam regen glyph instead of bloodspawn.

Same here but I really like templars mix of ranged and melee it's nice to always be able to land something depending on the situation.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea DW is better if you are not going to use FM or that beef-cake ultimate.

Also, not going to lie, the hat you are wearing in the scattershot/AD clip looked like a pimp hat.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BUILDS: Soulshine+War Maiden+Pirate Skele, War Maiden+Innate Axiom+Pirate Skele and Rattlecage+Julianos+Pirate Skele, all 5/1/1 light armor. These builds also all work in 5 heavy with some minor changes.
    Hope you all enjoy, pretty hard to get decent clips nowadays, especially as a solo melee magplar :smile:

Awesome! Why 2h and not destro? I see you aren't running forward momentum. Is the damage higher? Figured lightning would be the way to go.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

Yea DW is better if you are not going to use FM or that beef-cake ultimate.

Also, not going to lie, the hat you are wearing in the scattershot/AD clip looked like a pimp hat.

What if i told you....it is a pimp hat?Screenshot_20180831_104507.png:open_mouth:
    Also, going back and watching that clip again, i realized I was in heavy and using grothdar during that fight.
    usmguy1234 wrote: »

Awesome! Why 2h and not destro? I see you aren't running forward momentum. Is the damage higher? Figured lightning would be the way to go.
    For battle rush passive, don't need foward momentum with purify and mist form. Also I went sharpened 2H at first because I was only using heavy and also had no transmute stones T_T. And also to buff my dawnbreaker/crescent sweep damage.
    Edited by Akinos on August 31, 2018 5:54PM
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great vid gotta try solar barrage on my build tomorrow
    Also great music ;)

solar barrage is pretty good now that its instant, i just wish they didn't nerf the damage by 40% though, its overkill, should of only been 20%. Its still pretty good dps when you stack it with sweeps and vampire bane.
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Added a 2nd, heavy armor only video with link to the build in the OP.