Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 14, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)
• NA megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236
• EU megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236

The eccentric design of Khajiit Armor (and applicable others)

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
vQiD10F.png

I mean...why? I would absolutely love to play my Khajiiti characters wearing their cultural armor, but then they come with qualities like this, as well as the Elbows on hand pieces. Be careful if we're waiting in a line and you're in front of me, I might accidentally slice your calves open.

And I know this is an issue on several other styles as well.
CP2,000 Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Conduit0
    Conduit0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What you don't know is that the Kahjiiti militaries principle martial art is Muay Thai.
  • Saphayla
    Saphayla
    ✭✭✭
    It actually doesn't look bad if you use Khajiiti Greaves, but yeah; on its own, it's not good. Same goes for Light and Medium. They're not made of gigantic, sharp spikes, but they stick out and float above the body in an unnatural way
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    I simply use the tier 1 sabatons for my Khajiits with khajiiti gear. They don't have any knee protection, so no spikes either :)

But I also always ask myself "why???" when I see pikes like these on boots and bracers. They would look better without.
    Edited by feyii on August 30, 2018 7:31AM
  • StamWhipCultist
    StamWhipCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit like to have additional claws and spikes. And Moons all over.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    feyii wrote: »
    I simply use the tier 1 sabatons for my Khajiits with khajiiti gear. They don't have any knee protection, so no spikes either :)

That's what i relented to doing as well, but the material of the Rank 1s are so bad I'm forced to dye them Coldharbour Black to hide them. They're basically black blobs with stitching.
    CP2,000 Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • JiKama
    JiKama
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit tier 4 light chest/leggings.
    Khajiit tier 4 heavy Shoulders/ belt/ gloves/ boots.
    I always get compliments on my khajiit characters. The colors I use are a mixture of white, blue, and black. If I was at home i'd attach a screenshot, but sadly work takes priority over everything else.
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess that's one way to keep children off you.
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • Pheefs
      Pheefs
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      The changes up the equipment tiers go from realistic and stylish...
      to impractical and tacky as oblivion!
      ...because you aren't a REAL Champion Hero of Tamriel without sequins and embroidery and pokey bits sticking out all over
      >:)

{ Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
    • Starlock
      Starlock
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      "Khajiit was asked once why we have spikes on some of our armors. I then told them stories about furries, and how some of us prefer our personal space to be respected. The Dro-mathra are especially particular about not being petted. They did not ask the question again."
      Edited by Starlock on August 31, 2018 8:13PM
    • Senet
      Senet
      ✭✭✭
      Difference between an adventurer and a true Champion Hero of Tamriel.....

conan-barbarian-sandahl-bergman_376_2542fe0e9d28ae290e36e23bdbd1bf9d.jpg

9c04ed50650ab819998f4234e73cf7ab.jpg