The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Dominion Constellation - PvE, PvP (AD) and social (we have Drunken Fridays!)

Kathulhuu
Kathulhuu
✭✭
THE DOMINION CONSTELLATION

guild.jpg

The Dominion Constellation is looking for more members to join.
We are a social events guild with regular PvE and PvP (AD) events + a small but growing RP base.

Who can join?
Anyone! We don't care if you're a veteran player, returning player or completely new to the game.
The only thing that matters is that you're friendly & respectful to other guildies and of course we appreciate a helpful player.
Our goal in this guild is to have fun and learn together. We don't want any elitist behaviour.
Also must mention that we don't have an age restriction on membership but many of the members here will often talk and write using adult themes so we welcome mature individuals.

What do we do?
Let's start with our weekly events....

WEEKLY EVENTS:

Tuesdays: Skyshard & World Boss hunt
Wednesdays: Trial - sign up event on Discord with the trial leader
Friday: Drunken Friday - Social event, from around 21.00 BST until late, beer (or Vodka, Gin, wine, whatever) and voice chat - random event if the spirits are willing.
We have started to introduce "Boss shots", I think the concept is lead on by the name.
Saturday: Trial - sign up event on Discord with the trial leader
Sunday: Cyrodiil event (AD)

We also have Role Play Coordinator who has started working on an event for September.

As a side note our trials are run in normal for now, but we are working our way up to veteran as this guild's focus is on its members and many members have been new to trials.
We would rather them learn together with the guild and don't PUG.

Other than that we have a very active Discord server and we urge all members to join this server as all events' details can be found there, including sign up methods.
We also have a very social text chat there where people tend to plan ahead for the evening for random dungeons, dailies, BG, etc.
It's also a good way of getting to know eachother inside or outside the game and share amazing screenshots or pictures of your pets if you like!

Who are we?
The guild was made by eager ESO players who wanted to create a guild with weekly activities such as trials and PvP events, but outside an elitist environment.
The guild is overseen by the Consul (Council members). These four individuals are responsible for the entirety of the guilds operations.
Under the Consul are the Event Coordinators. These guys are responsible for putting together all of the events week by week for everyone to enjoy.
Senators are our mid tier officers that help with the daily running of the guild.

We are all very approachable, so you never have to feel shy about asking any questions.

At the moment we have around 220 members and growing.

So if you are interested in joining us, give me your account name and I will make sure you are added to the guild!

Edited by Kathulhuu on August 30, 2018 10:29AM
Boredom getting to you on the EU server (PC)? Join the Dominion Constellation! We do weekly trials, Skyshard&WB events and also weekly PvP events (AD for the Queen!). Player base consists of both new & veteran players, ALL welcome (including drunks! CHEERS!). We have a guild house with set crafting stations, dummies and an active Discord. Send me a message for an invite!
  • SlissBeats
    Sounds awesome, invite me pls @SlissBeats
  • biri_rosestag
    biri_rosestag
    Soul Shriven
    the guild sounds great please invite me. @biri_rosestag thanks
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    @biri_rosestag I couldn't find your account. Can you double check the account name? :)
    Boredom getting to you on the EU server (PC)? Join the Dominion Constellation! We do weekly trials, Skyshard&WB events and also weekly PvP events (AD for the Queen!). Player base consists of both new & veteran players, ALL welcome (including drunks! CHEERS!). We have a guild house with set crafting stations, dummies and an active Discord. Send me a message for an invite!