The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Missing last House Dres furnishing recipe (Dres Divider Chains) - PLS read ;)

Jamdarius
Jamdarius
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey everyone,

I am missing just this recipe to complete my House Dres knowledge of furnishing blueprints so if anyone is willing to give/trade or sell it pls let me know :)
And yes I know there is also Honeycomb and plenty of others but I wanna have everything Dunmer related in game, one must have a hobby and clear goal =P

Server PC, EU

Blueprint picture
item-126960-1-4.png

and here is picture of what you can craft with that recipe:
Dres-Divider-Chains.jpg
Edited by Jamdarius on August 30, 2018 6:50PM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What platform are you on? If on PC, you can go to TTC and see if one is for sale.

I'm on XB NA, but I don't have one to sell. I'm impressed that this is the only plan you have left. I have 2 of the most expensive ones left - Telvanni Lamp, Azure and Velothi Brazier.
  • Jamdarius
    Jamdarius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    What platform are you on? If on PC, you can go to TTC and see if one is for sale.

I'm on XB NA, but I don't have one to sell. I'm impressed that this is the only plan you have left. I have 2 of the most expensive ones left - Telvanni Lamp, Azure and Velothi Brazier.

It is the only one left I am missing from House Dres, overall I got all blue and green quality Morrowind Great Houses + Ashlanders, known 138 Great Houses + Ashlanders recipes (do not count Master Hlaalu recipes for that and yes I do know all the gold ones from that writ vendor), missing total of 70 Purple Furnishings:
    1 from House Dres
    23 from House Hlaalu
    20 from Indoril
    10 from Redoran
    16 from Telvanni

And ye I know about TTC, unfortunately no listings on it for about 2 weeks :( That is why I decided to make thread, but I forgot to place the Platform/Server so thank you very much :)
  • Jamdarius
    Jamdarius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread can be closed just bought the recipe ;) Full house Dres :)
    Edited by Jamdarius on September 2, 2018 8:40PM