The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Where are the jeweler NPC?

TatouFilou
Why is there no jewelry vendor next to crafting station in big cities?
Per exemple, for woodworking there is always a vendor that sells materials and basic furniture recipes related to woodworking near the crafting station
It would be nice if we had that for jewelry crafting
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huh. Is this really not in the game? I'm going to have to look for it next time. It is very strange that this wouldn't be a thing.
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mages guild has a vendor for jewellery
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they add a jewelry vendor, I vote for Mr. T

giphy.gif
    Master Craftsman!
  • Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they add a jewelry vendor, I vote for Mr. T

giphy.gif

I pity the fool that doesn't buy my wares!~
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The woodworker, blacksmith, and clothier vendors sell style stones. They added some basic recipes and achievement furnishings with Homestead.

However, jewelry crafting doesn't use style mats, so what would a jeweler sell? As mentioned previously one of the vendors in the Mages Guilds sells basic jewelry, similar to the tailors, armorers, leatherworkers that sell respective basic armor/weapons.

That's my guess as to why there isn't a jeweler vendor. I guess such a vendor could sell basic jewelry, but there's already a vendor that does that. What else, then? Some basic jewelry recipes and achievement furnishings, I suppose.
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    The woodworker, blacksmith, and clothier vendors sell style stones. They added some basic recipes and achievement furnishings with Homestead.

However, jewelry crafting doesn't use style mats, so what would a jeweler sell? As mentioned previously one of the vendors in the Mages Guilds sells basic jewelry, similar to the tailors, armorers, leatherworkers that sell respective basic armor/weapons.

That's my guess as to why there isn't a jeweler vendor. I guess such a vendor could sell basic jewelry, but there's already a vendor that does that. What else, then? Some basic jewelry recipes and achievement furnishings, I suppose.

Maybe piercing services to add more jewelry slots? ;)
    Master Craftsman!
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    we need 2 things we're missing:

1: Jewelry Hireling.
    2: Jeweler that sells jewelry, simple jewelry furnishing designs and Jeweler's Sign. I want my Jeweler's Sign.
    Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
    ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
    Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
    PCMR EU.
  • jmgrant44ub17_ESO
    jmgrant44ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    They are not in the game because they did not want to take the time and effort to put them in. C'est la vie.
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    there was a jeweler's sign or banner (I don't remember which) in last week's luxury vendor. I imagine that if you searched the guild stores, you could find a copy of it to buy. This week has a transmute banner (actually 2 of them).

@Alassirana

ps. There are no 'simple' jewelry crafting furnishings at the moment, which might explain another reticence to put in the jeweler.
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there was a jeweler's sign or banner (I don't remember which) in last week's luxury vendor. I imagine that if you searched the guild stores, you could find a copy of it to buy. This week has a transmute banner (actually 2 of them).

@Alassirana

ps. There are no 'simple' jewelry crafting furnishings at the moment, which might explain another reticence to put in the jeweler.

There were two outfit station banners last week, not the jeweler's sign... Which I would also like to have.
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    Ah, I could have sworn that i'd seen the jeweler's signs. I just don't remember when, I guess. But they almost certainly aren't in normal vendors/achievement vendors.

@Alassirana