The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4-EU Almost 400 CP experienced tank LF PvE Guild

Grandesdar
Grandesdar
✭✭✭
I've played a long time on pc as well before coming to PS4. I've done all the 4-man content on vet HM more than a year ago in there including DLCs until the release of Dragon Bones, by then I've quit the game.

My hardest earned achievements in PS4 have been (as a tank ofc) vet no HM Scalecaller peak+Bloodroot forge and vet HM WGT. My experience with the new DLC content has been limited purely because I've done them mostly with random groups, I don't have a group of friends to tag along and do end game content.

I'm a warden tank which I've chosen intentionally over DK after spending months playing that in PC server, because I'm a bit bored of DK and it's not fun anymore. It's never been a problem for me, as warden has better ulti regen, the ability to frost tank when desired and awesome self and/or group heals. Hope it won't be a problem for you ^

I also want to say that I'm willing to learn and join the trials, especially as an off tank in vet trials.
FYI I'm in UK+2 timezone.

You can msg me or send me an inv/whisp in PSN: Crack-Gatsby. Have a good day!
Main: The Charismatic StamDK DD
Side: A Handsome Warden Healer
Side: (upcoming) Stam Necro DD
CP: 680
EU PSN: Style3513