The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PS4] Very active player looking for Guild :) -PVE/Raids/dungeons! [EU]

IWinWithPewPew
IWinWithPewPew
✭✭✭
Hi , I'm IWinWithPewPew
i bought the game like 2 weeks ago... and i'm now almost CP160 (First character)

I'm EP MagSorc , although i still have no idea what gear i should use ( using mad tinkerer, + willpower (jewelry) + illambris (set) ) at the moment
I use a lightning staff and an inferno staff , i use powersurge (Lightning skillbar) AND empowered ward! (fire staff skillbar) - so my sustain is OK.
I'm still a big noob though

I could really use an active guild though... cause i hate being kicked in dungeons. For no reason.
For now i've been invited in a few guilds, but they barely had any players. The guild i'm in that is active, is a PVP guild, but i don't play PVP yet.

And i'm looking for an asylum staff, but nobody ever seems to plays asylum :(. (got clockwork city, Summerset,Morrowind, orsinium DLC). So having a guild that likes to raid/ do dungeons might fix that. Of course we can help each other out.

oh and i take all tips & tricks!

Edited by IWinWithPewPew on August 27, 2018 11:02PM