Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on August 27, 2018 1:38PM
The Elder Scrolls Online v4.1.7 fixes a handful of issues in the Fang Lair, Scalecaller Peak, and March of Sacrifices dungeons, including one of the Golden Indrik’s not being visible. We also have fixed the issue where respec costs didn’t appear to be reduced to 1 gold per skill point, and are extending the reduced fee until a future incremental patch. The size of this patch is 91.4MB.Dungeons
- Fang Lair
- Fixed multiple issues with the Dire Immolation ability cast by the Cadaverous Dire Wolves, and the Withering Spores ability cast by the Volatile Fungus.
- The menagerie encounter no longer resets after the Cadaverous Senche-Tiger or Cadaverous Guar recover from their stun.
- Scalecaller Peak
- Plague Concoctor Mortieu now correctly applies his infection debuffs to all players in the encounter, making the achievement “Doctor's Orders” properly obtainable.
- Fixed an issue where Welkynar Motif Fragments were dropping from Veteran Cloudrest Trial when two (and only two) of the three bosses fought alongside Z’Maja. The Motif Fragments will no longer drop until September 12th, when they are scheduled to begin dropping from all Veteran configurations of the Cloudrest Trial (and Normal Cloudrest, when Z’Maja has all her allies).
- March of Sacrifices
- Reduced the health of the Stranglers spawned during the Hunting Party.
- Balorgh will no longer skip his cast of Hunting Party at the respective health thresholds.
- Hunting Party no longer fears or stuns players when cast.
- The Golden Indrik involved in the third optional hunt no longer despawns immediately after being revealed.
- Respec costs are now actually 1 gold per skill point in the UI, and will remain 1 gold until a future incremental.
- Fixed an issue where the “Cocoon, Enormous Empty” furnishing was invisible.
- Fixed a UI error related to Skills that would frequently appear.