The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PS4] [NA]GrimReaper Gamers Guild looking for new guild members

SoInZane
SoInZane
Soul Shriven
Grim Reaper Gamers is the premier community for gamers 25 years of age and older. We are currently recruiting new guild members of any skill set that want to help GRG grow as a guild in game but also as a community outside of TESO and make some friends along the way.

We are a casual mature adult guild with active helpful staff who are currently focused on both PVE and PVP. We are actively running dungeons, zone sweeping, skyshard hunting, creating and leveling new toons, running around Cyrodiil and gearing up for Trials. We have an online forum and discord channel that we use for organizing and to share information and just BS with each other as well.

We’re a bunch of sarcastic *** that like to have a few beers, joke around and just have fun; we know you have careers and families, and that life isn’t all about gaming. We’re just in it for the fun, friendship and competition.

If this is something you are interested in and want to be a part of growing a community, please apply on our site at grimreapergamers.com and never game alone!

Requirements for joining Grim Reaper Gamers:
Must be 25 or older.
Must be able to take a joke and have a good time.
We will swear and make fun of each other’s moms.
Must participate regularly in game and in our forums.

NOTE: Once accepted make an intro post so we can welcome you into the community and get you added to the in game guild.

If you have any questions message @SoInZane on PSN (that is an i not an l(L)
  • Lala_Calamari
    Good group of guys to game with. Come join the fun!
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im looking to make some sarcastic *** friends to have fun & game with.

Being real, i will not be active in forums tho. In game chat i will. If ok with that toss me an invite. Gamertag CelticDude421

Mainly interested in vet content.