The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Question regarding to the future of monster gear arms pack

Perwulf
Perwulf
✭✭✭✭✭
  • Will the previous arms pack be back in the future for those who missed it?
  • Will we be given a choice to purchase them individually instead of forced bundles?
Edited by Perwulf on August 26, 2018 9:00AM
"Monsters doesn't exist, we create them"
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's possible that a Monster Style theme may be repeated at some time in the future or reintroduced as part of a promotional event. However, with 34 Monster Styles available, ZOS already has nearly three years of non-repeating content to work with.

Monster Style Arms Packs will always be a curated bundle of gear styles (1x Two-Handed Weapon, 1x Staff, 1x Shield, 1x One-Handed Weapon, 1x Bow) not intended for individual sale.
    signing off
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    It's possible that a Monster Style theme may be repeated at some time in the future or reintroduced as part of a promotional event. However, with 34 Monster Styles available, ZOS already has nearly three years of non-repeating content to work with.

Monster Style Arms Packs will always be a curated bundle of gear styles (1x Two-Handed Weapon, 1x Staff, 1x Shield, 1x One-Handed Weapon, 1x Bow) not intended for individual sale.

There's no rule saying they can't put more than one bundle up at the same time though. Or that they can't shorten the length of time the bundle is available to squeeze other bundles in. For all we know, they could be planning to have a Christmas special or something where they're all available at once for a little while.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They will probably go into crown crates like the fish elves ones did..
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like grothdar to be skipped
  • JesQu
    JesQu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    I would like grothdar to be skipped

Its weapons look cool, but mask and the shoulder not so much.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ravenarc wrote: »
    • Will the previous arms pack be back in the future for those who missed it?
    I'd say, almost certainly, but it will be some time, and might come in crown crates...
    ravenarc wrote: »
    • Will we be given a choice to purchase them individually instead of forced bundles?
    I would consider that unlikely, unless they pack them individually in crown crates. Which they could, and add a special unlock for those who collect them all...