The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So what's wrong? Can't sell as much stuff....

erliesc
erliesc
✭✭✭
I'm deconstructing a lot of things....don't think there are a lot of up and coming crafters anymore.....everyone went back to school so they can get deeper in debt?
I know nutting....
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not changing up your prices or changing up what you're selling (to adapt to the times) is on you ... each patch brings something new.
  • erliesc
    erliesc
    ✭✭✭
    Generally selling found stuff 10% down...always finding newer stuff to make and sell in that dept.

No...it's a seasonal change....

Another issue are the new freebies everyone gets....disprupts the game economy.....

Too many dolmen chasers and dungeon doers....many don't take time to learn the FULL GAME?
    Edited by erliesc on August 26, 2018 4:35PM
    I know nutting....
  • CyberSkooma
    CyberSkooma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    erliesc wrote: »
    Generally selling found stuff 10% down...always finding newer stuff to make and sell in that dept.

No...it's a seasonal change....

Another issue are the new freebies everyone gets....disprupts the game economy.....

Too many dolmen chasers and dungeon doers....many don't take time to learn the FULL GAME?

yeah.......all those freebies...... :|
    I play this game a little bit I guess
  • bellatrixed
    bellatrixed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm confused, what exactly are you selling? Just random gear you loot?

Only inspiration gear and a few very specific sets/traits sell at all decently.

There are tons of ways to make gold though, most notably writs--and writs throw gear at you. So chances are a lot of crafters leveling alts aren't needing to buy massive amounts of gear themselves when the game throws it from all directions.
    ESO Roleplay | RP community for all factions/servers/platforms
  • erliesc
    erliesc
    ✭✭✭
    I'm confused, what exactly are you selling? Just random gear you loot?

Only inspiration gear and a few very specific sets/traits sell at all decently.

There are tons of ways to make gold though, most notably writs--and writs throw gear at you. So chances are a lot of crafters leveling alts aren't needing to buy massive amounts of gear themselves when the game throws it from all directions.

I'm making plenty of gold selling blue/purple furniture...glyphs...special weapons...just can't get rid of the found stuff...not many lower level crafters buying stuff to deconstruct?

I gave up on the general crafting writs long ago and just decontructed bought stuff....did win some advanced crafting writs in a lottery...enjoyed doing them...but the writs they give me are mainly PITA....they won't adjust these to my actual level...they are at the much lower level where I just got tired of doing them and bought to deconstruct.

For jewelry I did the same thing...but am now getting higher level writs for that. Just paid 80K for the materials to do one epic ring. Might as well plow the gold back into something half useful I guess.
    I know nutting....