The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Orsimer || Orc Led || RP Guild || NA Server

Caggan
Caggan
Soul Shriven
I'm sure this has been done to death, but I want to create a tribal guild of Orc leading characters . What this means is your main has to be an Orc, you can have any races adopted into the tribe, but they won't hold positions of power. The main idea behind this is to join with another guild as a tribal house, I hope to find several mature "voices" or players to join our tribe. I'm online quiet a bit and we can set up whatever the tribal leaders decide. If you want to get together and toss around ideas with me please message me in game @blueandjaded. I hope to hear from you soon, I believe this could be a lot of fun.