The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[HUNTER'S MARK] Newly Founded PVE Guild (Mid to End Game Players)

lordofdomination
lordofdomination
Soul Shriven
Greetings everyone, I hope you are having a good day!

Have you noticed that novadays, you need to spend so much time to find a healer for your Moon Hunter Keep? Or you can't find a real tank that can tank Fang Lair for your group ?

If the answer is yes, then you have come to the right thread!

We are a new guild aiming to recruit players that have experience in DLC dungeons and their achievements.

We are planning to build a community that has plenty of experienced people from every role available to do achievement/farm runs for latest dungeons. So you wont have to spend hours trying to find a proper role to get that Sable-man beast skin!

We are not an end game trial guild, thus I wont be asking for like vMoL HM experience. Here is the list that you need to meet at least one of theese requirments to join;

*at least one DLC conqueror achievement (gives skin, personality, pet etc.)
*Flawless Conqueror achievement
*Completion of a veteran trial.

And of course you have to:

-be nice and kind
-be understanding
-be able to communicate in english
to join.

Our first goal is to grow in members, so everyone that joined will be able to invite other people that meet requirments above.

We dont have a DC yet. When we grow a bit, I may relase a DC server as well!

Our Ranks:

-Hircine's Keeper: Guildmaster (aka Lord)
-Keeper's Keeper: Officers of guild
-Trophy Collector: Veteran trial experience
-Huntmaster: Flawless Conqueror achievement
-Night Stalker: MHK and/or MoS challanger
-Big Game Hunter: FL and/or SP challanger
-Skirmisher: FH and/or BF challanger
-Hunter: RoM and/or CoS challanger
-Fisher: WGT ''and'' ICP challanger

Shortly, I saw a lot of end game players in eso are complaining about they cant find people to do harder content. Thus I decided to found a guild like this!

If you are interested and want to join, feel free to whisper/mail @lordofdomination in game!

Edited by lordofdomination on August 27, 2018 2:43PM