The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

furnishing identification

stitchesofdooom
stitchesofdooom
✭✭✭✭
No I'm not talking about the candle holder. I know someone is gonna say it. The wooden alcove/dome/canopy type thing.

gwvpav3nlhlj.jpg

Edited by stitchesofdooom on August 25, 2018 6:51PM
Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
PCMR EU.
  • Khipu
    Khipu
    ✭✭✭
    Hlaalu Bed, Canopy
    Sejreia-Efeliel-Olympias-Emerald Ire-Asifi Kare-Skips~on~Starfire-Everbloom-Sugrahdun-Elsreia-Ceruval
    PC NA
    MMORPG:2004-2019
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty. - @Cundu_Ertur
    “Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.” ― Walt Whitman
  • Vahlyance
    Vahlyance
    ✭✭✭
    It's one of those Vvardenfell beds.

ogab2yfjx3wh.jpg
    Hlaalu
    jzwpu6a6m6px.jpg
    Redoran

[But again, with these darn canopy beds, can't lay on the damn things.]
    『-Astra inclinant, sed non obligant.-』
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hlaalu Bed, Canopy
    It's one of those Vvardenfell beds.

ogab2yfjx3wh.jpg
    Hlaalu
    jzwpu6a6m6px.jpg
    Redoran

[But again, with these darn canopy beds, can't lay on the damn things.]

thanks guys, I love you all in my mouth
    Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
    ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
    Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
    PCMR EU.