The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Stop being stubborn

d10is13
d10is13
You all know that bows are superior to everything in every way in BGs. Stop being stubborn and just use them. Maybe when they see 100% of all players are using bows, they will attempt to balance pvp.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess, I’ll be the first one to say...what?
  • Valabrog
    Valabrog
    ✭✭✭
    Guess, I’ll be the first one to say...what?

I had one sniper in my team today - he was sniping enemy dk, which used reflect and resto heavy attack :D I was standing close to the sniper and watched in amusment how he killed himself..Jeez.
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    when i see sniper in my team, i count this as our team have 3 members vs full teams.
    95% of such players are squishy as fly and same useless
    l2p thread for current gameplay
    @Anethum from .ua
  • huschdeguddzje
    huschdeguddzje
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah my magdk is gonna start using bow now
  • nemvar
    nemvar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this bait? Is this even real life?
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    nemvar wrote: »
    Is this bait? Is this even real life?

Or is this just fantasy?
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I did bow last night. Couldn't pick up ball, too squishy. Too many reflect options. Multiple times believe it or not, the sorc pets was zoning me completely out from positioning. Then I finally hit a match where the map favored bow, and no one had reflect and it was good there. The point is, try to see it from both side of the view. There is counter to bow, and when I played bruiser / tank in BG, the easiest target for me was the bow users. Having a solid gapcloser, high armor and impen and some reflect, and the bow user couldn't do ***.

But I can tell you what really is OP tho:

Group tool works like who ever is ready and match starts, but not whenever people are done with the loading, meaning 70% of the time we start as 3 and not 4, also meeting premades who train us down with steel tornado and bleeds.
    Edited by OrphanHelgen on August 27, 2018 11:31AM
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • Lifecode666
    Lifecode666
    ✭✭✭
    Bow build i bg's are terrible bad. Same with me. If I get a randome sniper in team I see us as a 3 man.
    Up the hornz
  • StamWhipCultist
    StamWhipCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if bows are really superior to other weapon choices.
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no u
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not as a main hand.

Though I am usually bar swapping to use draining shot/poison injection. And if it gets reflected, it will cost less to dodge roll the reflect than to use my javelin cc.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After bringing in my dark flare max damage super squish magplar into BGs and going 23 to 4 in my first match...I've learned that burst is the BEST way to go. Don't even try to build for sustain or defense. Go balls to the walls burst damage and you will reck
  • Diddly_D_Potatoes
    Diddly_D_Potatoes
    ✭✭✭
    images%201_zpsocprbm0x.jpeg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

You need sloads too.

• LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are you guys talking about, bow as an off-hand weapon is perfect for stamblades in BGs.

You have cloak that guarantees a crit on lethal with debuff (which is pretty much your only reliable source of major defile apart from incap), you have poison injection & dot poisons in between with light attacks, you can build for more pen or wpn dmg as an opener and generally anyone who gets tagged with this will already be at 70-60% hp before you move in to finish them with other rotations.

In fact, quite often they'll be close to dying even with those few basic rotations only. Unless it's a full blown tank, in which case you ignore and fight the other 3 people in the enemy team.

Bow is awesome in BGs, AND it gives you access to major expedition, which is great in No CP because tri-stats are often really needed there if you have a couple of magicka skills to work with as a stam build.

I can't even count how many times I've escaped a whole enemy team by just getting major expedition and sprint away.

Players seriously underestimate mobility in BGs and PVP in general.

Also, a lot of players don't understand how great Draining Shot is, I would totally use it if I had space for it right now.

It's a CC that gives you space between yourself and the enemy, it quite often (most of the time) heals you and again it synergizes perfectly with major expedition and cloak or just simple sprinting away.

Do not ever say that bow sucks again.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are you guys talking about, bow as an off-hand weapon is perfect for stamblades in BGs.

You have cloak that guarantees a crit on lethal with debuff (which is pretty much your only reliable source of major defile apart from incap), you have poison injection & dot poisons in between with light attacks, you can build for more pen or wpn dmg as an opener and generally anyone who gets tagged with this will already be at 70-60% hp before you move in to finish them with other rotations.

In fact, quite often they'll be close to dying even with those few basic rotations only. Unless it's a full blown tank, in which case you ignore and fight the other 3 people in the enemy team.

Bow is awesome in BGs, AND it gives you access to major expedition, which is great in No CP because tri-stats are often really needed there if you have a couple of magicka skills to work with as a stam build.

I can't even count how many times I've escaped a whole enemy team by just getting major expedition and sprint away.

Also, a lot of players don't understand how great Draining Shot is, I would totally use it if I had space for it right now.

It's a CC that gives you space between yourself and the enemy, it quite often (most of the time) heals you and again it synergizes perfectly with major expedition and cloak or just simple sprinting away.

I’m pretty sure the general consensus has to do with main bar bow players . You’re talking about something totally different. Especially since bow and 2h is the most common back bar setups for stam.

• LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m pretty sure the general consensus has to do with main bar bow players . You’re talking about something totally different. Especially since bow and 2h is the most common back bar setups for stam.

The only player I know of that has played bow in PVP as main hand is @Decimus so I think his input would probably be the most valuable here. Apart from ganking builds of course.