The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stuck in the spawn cage for 30mins

sharquez
sharquez
✭✭✭✭✭
Last Night i had an issue where the BGs just would not fill. It put me in the spawn cage where you end up before the match starts and just left me there. I had one or two people come and go on my team and the other teams were the same. Of course I eventually get fed up waiting and leave and am not allowed to queue again for 20 mins. Probably should not penalize people for leaving a BG if it hasn't officially started yet because of endless delays. Anyone else have this issue?
At least 3 of each class. PVPing Since IC.
  • alext89
    alext89
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! i cant seem to do bg the last couple of days. Also ready check seem off as hell.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Read this wrong and thought it was a nerf Rune Cage thread! ;)
    Edited by brandonv516 on August 24, 2018 10:19PM
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The penalty shouldn't apply until the match starts. Better yet, Zenimax should fix their damn match making and queuing.
  • sharquez
    sharquez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Read this wrong and thought it was a nerf Rune Cage thread! ;)

Naw they already took great care of that skill :(

Had another friend report a similar issue last night seems to be an ongoing bug.
    At least 3 of each class. PVPing Since IC.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    sharquez wrote: »
    Last Night i had an issue where the BGs just would not fill. It put me in the spawn cage where you end up before the match starts and just left me there. I had one or two people come and go on my team and the other teams were the same. Of course I eventually get fed up waiting and leave and am not allowed to queue again for 20 mins. Probably should not penalize people for leaving a BG if it hasn't officially started yet because of endless delays. Anyone else have this issue?
    It shouldn't even port you in until there are minimum 9 players (3 per team).

The design that a group is forming, leaving you to linger while other people might eventually show is disappointing, at best.

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS