The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ZOS, please make this a player home

Zypheran
Zypheran
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I saw this tower just outside Shimmerene.
Its abandoned and unused from a quest point of view. It would make an excellent mages tower home.
Could be done with 2 floors, a roof terrace and maybe a basement/dungeon.
Go on ZOS, give us a medium home for a change

zmv4mj03k7zn.png
All my housing builds are available on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More than likely it will be a home someday. I just hope that someday is soon.

And, the marketing department needs to learn that it is not just the whales that would spend momey.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. That was my first thought. This should really be a player house.
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a whale (kinda) when it comes to throwing money at this game, especially when it comes to housing. I'm also very picky about my homes, and there are many notable ones that I would pass up/have passed up because they didn't appeal to me. But this one? Assuming it included some kind of yard space, and hopefully a balcony or tower roof, I'd jump all over this one.
  • LadyHeloise
    LadyHeloise
    ✭✭✭
    Yes please, I would love this as a home.
    PC-EU.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should have a big undersea area where you can view the ocean wildlife from and deck out how you want
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    SugaComa wrote: »
    Should have a big undersea area where you can view the ocean wildlife from and deck out how you want

Ok, I had little interest in this idea, until this comment! Now I'm on the "make this a house" bandwagon! :)
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yes, with all the coral and seaweed I fish out of Summerset!
  • icpathua
    icpathua
    ✭✭✭
    i fully believe this is intended, given that it's so conveniently located to shimmerene's crafting stations!
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's not an old Morrowind when you could see the dreughs and other creatures floating or swimming in the water. I never saw any animal in the depths of ESO waters, and any transparent glass window so untill this is real the idea is a bit awkward. Unless you think of watching just the flora :).
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."