Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 16, 18:00 UTC (2:00PM EDT) - 20:00 UTC (4:00PM EDT) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667442

Cyrodiil - Quickwater Cave - one of the bosses not spawning

ddgsodium
ddgsodium
✭✭✭
oapwmqg7t1p4.png

wlcjupjbg3rq.png

According to uesp.net, the boss is called Athal Andas, ON-npc-Athal_Andas.jpg

See the picture from uesp and my screenshot, the location matches. I have exited and entered the cave for several times, waited at the boss location for half an hour and killed another boss a few times. This boss is still not spawning.

This is annoying because this cave is in the EP zone while I'm a AD character.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • ddgsodium
    ddgsodium
    ✭✭✭
    Two normal Black Dagger mobs spawned at where the boss should spawn.

r7go4bjex2oi.png
  • Sailor_Palutena
    Sailor_Palutena
    ✭✭✭✭
    The map/addon is wrong. The boss is in the southern room. Look for a bookcase in the corner. He spawns there. Took me a while and some google to find out.
  • ddgsodium
    ddgsodium
    ✭✭✭
    The map/addon is wrong. The boss is in the southern room. Look for a bookcase in the corner. He spawns there. Took me a while and some google to find out.

Finished the dungeon. Thank you good sir!
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    ...off to the southern room, thanks very much...
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the response. Found him, killed him.
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually that boss can spawn in either location (either room). Then jump in the whirlpool to go down below for the other boss.
  • Ryath_Waylander
    Ryath_Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
  • TechnicolourSS
    TechnicolourSS
    Soul Shriven
    Glad I googled it cause I would've never gone down the whirlpool