The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning PvP Player Looking for Group

CrizMex
CrizMex
Soul Shriven
Hi, I am returning ESO player I used to play on PS4 NA around a year ago but I got back into the game recently and I now play on Xbox. I am a very experienced player I still remember most Trial and Dungeons. I know about rotations, builds, mechanics, animation canceling, etc. I'm just looking for players who are looking to level and grind CP. Since I started playing on X Box it means I started with nothing I have no in game connections or people to play with to grind cp and gear. Eventually I plan to focus back on PvP which was where I would spend most of my time before. RIght now im playing on AD and building a High Elf Mag Sorc also I just need help knowing whats good at whats not (meta) now because a lot has changed since I used to play
GT- CrizMex