The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[NA][PC] MMO Veteran Looking for Casual Guild

xxantiheroxx83b14_ESO
xxantiheroxx83b14_ESO
Soul Shriven
So I'm still pretty new to ESO. I've been playing for about 2 months or so. I just recently got my first character to CP 160 (Templar) and I promptly decided I need to level up a different class (Night Blade) so I've been working on that.

I've played pretty much every major MMO release since Aion, most to end game and then some, and I was somewhat hardcore putting in numerous hours and effort into meta gaming. Usually playing a lot of PvP and some raiding in those games. While I do still have that same mindset of wanting to maximize my gear, build, and technical game skill, my play time in these types of games has been severely reduced by boring adulting responsibilities and social obligations. That being said, MMOs are always more fun when you have a group of people you can socialize and run content with. So here I am.

What I'm looking for is a fun, laid back guild that is active in various activities in the game but doesn't have any mandatory requirements as I do not treat this game as a second job and I have no intention of starting. Preferably one with a trader so I can start selling off some of this excess amount of items I've been accumulating.