The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

No sound

boombazookajd
boombazookajd
✭✭✭✭✭
I've done several saved data clears and hard restarts and I still don't have sound in the game. I get sound through the Bethesda intro screen but as soon as I get to the "PRESS A" login screen I lose sound.
Drathus Delenu- Dunmer magDk: Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Stormproof, Peak Scaler, Clockwork Confounder, Orderly, Master Wizard, Cloudrest Hero, Undaunted, Dragonstar Arena Champion
Thoronir Rolston- Breton petsorc: Stormproof
Zaakazha-Redguard stamblade: Boethia's Scythe, Clockwork Confounder, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Dragonstar Arena Champion

Scrubs:
Justinius Maximus Decimus- Altmer magblade
Agronak gro'Mashul- Orc DK Tank
Valerya Hawkcroft- Breton healer
Zaaka- Imperial stamDK/crafter

✭✭✭✭
    I had the same after Dragonbones dropped because i didnt disable all my addons beforehand. After reinstalling the whole Game and losing, all in all, 2 days, ESO said i should take the whole addon Folder out and then start the Game, i had to put all my settins new but that did help, and i had sound until the password screen and weird some sound, like the shooting of a Bow i could hear.
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • boombazookajd
    boombazookajd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the same after Dragonbones dropped because i didnt disable all my addons beforehand. After reinstalling the whole Game and losing, all in all, 2 days, ESO said i should take the whole addon Folder out and then start the Game, i had to put all my settins new but that did help, and i had sound until the password screen and weird some sound, like the shooting of a Bow i could hear.

I'm on XB, therefore, no addons but yes, I'm getting close to deleting the entire game from my hard drive and reinstating it. I'm only getting automated b.s. from Customer Service.
    Drathus Delenu- Dunmer magDk: Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Stormproof, Peak Scaler, Clockwork Confounder, Orderly, Master Wizard, Cloudrest Hero, Undaunted, Dragonstar Arena Champion
    Zaakazha-Redguard stamblade: Boethia's Scythe, Clockwork Confounder, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Dragonstar Arena Champion

Scrubs:

✭✭✭

I'm on XB, therefore, no addons but yes, I'm getting close to deleting the entire game from my hard drive and reinstating it. I'm only getting automated b.s. from Customer Service.

XBox... you sure you don't have sound turned on in the sound settings? Those don't kick in till you get past the intro screen. Fits actually.
  • boombazookajd
    boombazookajd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    testd4n1 wrote: »

XBox... you sure you don't have sound turned on in the sound settings? Those don't kick in till you get past the intro screen. Fits actually.

Yes. I checked that the sound was on in sound settings. The problems been fixed I guess. Turned it off for dinner, came back and it works.

Scrubs:

✭✭✭✭✭
    These type of problems can normally be fixed by pressing the button for 10 seconds to do the Xbox hard reset.
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking