Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

How do I know where I am for the Aldmeri Dominion quest line?

Davor
Davor
✭✭✭✭✭
I did a Google search and saw the AD quest lines. Some I recognize others I don't. I went and checked in my journal and don't see anything where I can continue the quests. So what can I do? I rushed the main quest and let the AD quests slide. Now I like to finish the AD quests. Is it still possible or I can't do them no more since I am doing Caldwell's Silver?
Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can do the quests in any order you want. Do you remember how far/ which region you were in ? If so, just go back there.
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
  • drkfrontiers
    drkfrontiers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quests are still there you just have to find the quest giver in the zone I think. There is an addon that tells you where these folk are.
    Edited by drkfrontiers on August 23, 2018 7:05PM
    "One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star."
    ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can still do them. They start in Khenarthi's Roost. Then Auridon-Grahtwood-Greenshade-Malabal Tor- reapers march.

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Aldmeri_Dominion
  • JesQu
    JesQu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Davor wrote: »
    I did a Google search and saw the AD quest lines. Some I recognize others I don't. I went and checked in my journal and don't see anything where I can continue the quests. So what can I do? I rushed the main quest and let the AD quests slide. Now I like to finish the AD quests. Is it still possible or I can't do them no more since I am doing Caldwell's Silver?

You can do all the quests in anyway no matter of caldwell's sirver or gold.

You can check which zones you have done already from the achievement page or from the AD zones if you have locations with white color instead of black.
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you everyone. Last thing I remember is something about Magnus Staff. I will start going there to the quest giver and if not, will go to the next one till someone gives me a quest then.

Greatly appreciate the help everyone.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"